Similar items in stock
Danksin Now Women's Gelly Gel Running Sneakers
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get athletic construction and everyday comfort when you buy the Danksin Now Gelly Gel Women's Running Sneakers. Made with a mesh and polyurethane upper, these women's gym shoes will give your feet the cushioned support you've been looking for at a price you'll love. With breathable mesh lining and contrast side stripes, these comfortable running shoes for women have a flat and supportive athletic heel that provides height and functional balance. The women's gym shoes' design is enhanced with a non-marking TPR sole for support when walking around town, in the gym or on a weekend adventure. Excellent for pairing with jeans or exercise pants, these Danksin Now Gelly Gel Women's Running Sneakers have practical pull tabs, feminine accents and light colors that make them ideal for active days and weekend cool downs. Made in a classic lace-up style, pulling these comfortable running shoes for women on and off is a breeze. Designed for versatility, these shoes mirror the style of classic running sneakers and have comfort-oriented cushion accents that your feet will love. If you want athletic style with reliable support, consider buying the Danksin Now Gelly Gel Women's Running Sneakers.
Danksin Now Gelly Gel Women's Running Sneakers:
- PU/mesh upper
- Lace-up style
- Contrast side stripes
- Padded footbed and collar
- Mesh lining
- Pull tab for easy on/off
- Non-marking TPR sole
- Ideal for everyday and athletic wear
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
|Color:||White , Multicolor|
|Casual & Dress Shoe Style:||Running Shoes|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is the life expectancy of these shoes when wearing to the gym 4 days a week and running 2 days a week?
- Mine only lasted 2 months. I don't even run; I'm just a walker. I bought them in early April and I'm sitting here now with a hole in the sole of the left shoe. I am back to buy another pair, since they are cheap.by 484373hndjd6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since the mesh uppers are just mesh overlays on top of a stiff material, they'll probably wear like iron.by TexMel4/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been working out six day's a week.I hardly can tell they've been used.Very worth the purchase.by Kor763/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very light is all I know.by pleease3/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure on the exaxt weight, but they're super light.by Kor763/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?