Check out these related products
Dance Class by Trimfoot Women's Caramel Low Profile Jazz Shoe
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Dance Class by Trimfoot Women's Caramel Jazz Shoes are ready for you to step to the music. They are made of leather and feature a slip-on style. These women's jazz shoes come in various sizes and can be wiped clean.
Dance Class by Trimfoot Women's Caramel Low Profile Jazz Shoes:
- Low profile jazz dance shoes
- Slip-on style
- Color: camel
- Wipe with damp cloth
- Available in various sizes
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
|Casual & Dress Shoe Style:||Dance Shoes|
|Heel Height:||Flat Heel|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.50 x 4.00 x 3.50 IN|
|Brand:||Dance Class by Trimfoot|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I recommend getting 2-4 sizes bigger depending on your foot width I'm a size 6 and got a size 8 and they just fit but they stretch and r easy to get used to! :)by NicholleP1233/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- up 1 sizeby thoughtfulnotes3/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In a future I need to wear a 6 1/2 size thats my sizeby soemar7/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- They have a hard plastic sole.by CommunityAnswer10/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They r sorta like a hard rubber, but I like em!by NicholleP12310/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- plasticby thoughtfulnotes10/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?