Dance Central 3 (Xbox 360)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
In Dance Central 3, players get sent back in time to dance their way through the '70s, '80s, '90s, '00s and beyond - learning popular dance crazes like "The Hustle," "Electric Slide" and "The Dougie," alongside the hottest moves from today. The beat keeps rocking with an innovative new party mode for up to eight players, the ability to import your songs from previous Dance Central titles, and more! The best full-body dance experience on Kinect for Xbox 360 is better in every way with Dance Central 3!
- Dance Through Time - Hit the dance floor to learn the hottest moves from the past four decades in Dance Central 3's expanded story mode. Dancers will be up and moving to the best dance crazes from the past, including "The Hustle," "Electric Slide" and "The Dougie," and grooving to the best chart-topping hits of today!
- As Real as it Gets - Dance Central 3 features authentic dance moves that are fun for dancers of all skill levels. Rehearse lets dancers dive even deeper into learning the game's authentic original dance routines step by step, and continues to set the bar for full-body dance games. Whether you're perfecting a performance, working up a sweat, or partying with your friends, Dance Central 3 allows you to become the dancer you've always wanted to be while having the time of your life!
- Hottest Hits of Yesterday, Today, and Beyond - Dance Central 3 combines classic songs from the past with the best tracks today to deliver the most varied soundtrack in a dance game ever. The game features music from Usher, Gloria Gaynor, 50 Cent, and many more! In addition to over 40 songs on disc, players can import songs from Dance Central and Dance Central 2, and expand their song library by downloading new tracks via the in-game Music Store.
- Old Favorites, New Faces - Familiar Dance Central crews and characters return with fresh new looks, and new faces join the dance party. Follow crews back in time in an all-new, over-the-top story mode that will transport you to amazing venues to learn the hottest dance crazes from the past and the newest moves of today!
- Work it Out - Get moving, get your heart pumping, and get your cardio on - Dance Central 3 is a great way to get moving while having fun. Expanded and enhanced calorie tracking features and premade Fitness Playlists make it easier than ever to fit in a quick workout while dancing to the songs you love!
- Throwdown with Your Friends - Dance Central 3 features an all-new way to play with your friends: Crew Throwdown. This competitive party mode pits two teams of up to four dancers head-to-head in a series of dance battles , performances and fresh mini-games to prove who's the hottest crew on the dance floor! Crew Throwdown features innovative gameplay, including: Keep the Beat, Make Your Move, and Battle.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Lyrics and Mild Suggestive Themes
|Genre:||Music & Party|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you can download the previous editions, you just have to have the codes from the video game box. Each game comes with a product code or something. You can probably find the codes on ebay or something without buying the whole game.by jd2012fl3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?