About this item
The Danby Maitre D' Premium 6-Bottle Wine Chiller gives you an attractive solution for storing your wines. This handy wine cooler uses the latest semiconductor technology, as well as a six-bottle capacity and a temperature range of 39F - 72F. The Platinum Danby Wine Chiller comes complete with three chrome wire shelves, an electronic LED thermostat and a blue interior display light. The Danby Wine Cooler is a freestanding counter-top model that can easily be placed most anywhere, and it features a platinum-trimmed door and cabinet.
Danby Maitre D' Premium 6-Bottle Wine Chiller, Platinum:
- 6-bottle capacity
- Semiconductor technology
- Temperature range 39F-72F
- Electronic LED thermostat
- Platinum-trimmed door and cabinet
- Three chrome wire shelves
- Blue interior display light
- Freestanding countertop model
- 11''W x 22''D x 17''H
- Model# DWC620PL-SC
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 11.0 x 17.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. One reviewer said, "Only complaint is it is slightly loud when the kitchen is quiet ". Another reviewer said, "it runs pretty quiet".
- runs quietby Chocolate1112/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit uses thermoelectric technology, meaning there is no compressor in the unit. You will not have the normal noise level with this unit that you would with a regular compressor-driven unit. With the semiconductor technology, it is known to be quieter than a comparable model with a compressor in it.by DanbyAuthorizedRep10/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit sits in our office with the computers and is very quiet. Not an issue with us.by 02Valkyrie7/5/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I store white and red wine together with 2 different temperatures at the same time for Danby Maitre'd 6 Bottle Wine Chiller?
- This unit has only one temperature zone so all the bottles in the unit will be stored at the same temperature.by DanbyAuthorizedRep10/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Jonsmile12/27/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine reaches 47% of coolness, but the shipping box indicated that the room temp affects the cooler's temp. I find the 47% very pleasant.by Jackellen6/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The temperature range on this unit is 50°-65°F.by DanbyAuthorizedRep6/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?