Consider these popular products
- $290.03 Was $299.00Save $8.97
Danby 8.7-cu ft Chest Freezer, White
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Danby 8.7-cu ft Chest Freezer is equipped with a variety of features to satisfy all your cold storage needs. With a front-mount mechanical thermostat, a convenient defrost drain and adjustable front feet, this white chest freezer is simple to use and set up. The defrost chest freezer is ENERGY STAR-qualified and has a large enough capacity to hold a variety of frozen foods, beverages and much more. The rounded lid design and interior liner make this chest freezer incredibly easy to clean. Expand your storage possibilities with this affordable and spacious Danby 8.7-cu ft Chest Freezer.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
Danby 8.7-cu ft Chest Freezer, White:
- 8.7 cu ft capacity
- Convenient defrost drain
- 1 vinyl-coated basket
- Easy-clean interior liner
- Rounded lid design
- Rear castors
- Adjustable front feet
- Front-mount mechanical thermostat
- ENERGY STAR-qualified
- The Danby 8.7-cu ft Chest Freezer comes with a 18-month parts and labor warranty
- Dimensions: 25.12"L x 43.18"W x 32.87"H
- Model# DCFM246WDD
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||115.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.12 x 43.18 x 32.87|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Estimated usage is 262 kwh/year. From what I have seen so far with mine, I'd say that is a pretty accurate estimate.by JohnGalt489/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've only had it a month—Jan. My kill-a-watt meter shows .5kWh /24-hr period. I don't know how much that will change through the seasons. The eneregy-star tag states 262 kWh per year. This unit uses less than half the kWh of our 2003 GE 14.8 cuft freezer. In Dec it was using 1.25 or more kWh per day.by RARELYcomplain11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit uses 262 Kwh/year.by DanbyAuthorizedRep11/27/2012Written by a verified representative from DanbyAuthorizedRepWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the length of the power cord? This will determine if I will need a new recepticle.
- The cord is 60 inches long.by CommunityAnswer10/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The power cord is approximately 60" long.by DanbyAuthorizedRep10/11/2014Written by a verified representative from DanbyAuthorizedRepWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on what's stored—meat, vegetables, fruits, food scraps for composting, etc. Use outside dimensions, then subtract 4 inches for each dimension, then (using cardboard) build a replicaby RARELYcomplain4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit can hold approximately 300 lbs. of food.by DanbyAuthorizedRep12/7/2014Written by a verified representative from DanbyAuthorizedRepWas this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?