Similar items in stock
Danby 3.3 cu ft Compact Refrigerator with Freezer Section, White
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The Danby 3.3 cu ft Refrigerator is ideal for small spaces like a dorm room, teen's bedroom or basement work room. It is sized perfectly to keep drinks and small amounts of food cold. The Danby Compact Refrigerator with Freezer Section has a separate 0.34 cu ft freezer for storing frozen treats or packages of meat. This white compact refrigerator makes the most out of the space it has with two full shelves for storage and one 1/2 shelf. There is also a special CanStor beverage dispenser to hold canned drinks. The Danby 3.3 cu ft Refrigerator features a reversible door hinge for right or left handed opening, and the smooth back design allows this refrigerator to be placed flush against the wall for even more space savings.
Danby 3.3 cu ft Compact Refrigerator with Freezer Section, White:
- 3.3 cu ft capacity compact refrigerator
- Separate 0.34 cu ft freezer
- Energy star compliant
- Manual defrost
- Mechanical thermostat
- 2 full wire shelves and 1 half wire shelf for maximum storage versatility
- CanStor beverage dispenser
- 2L bottle storage
- Reversible door hinge for left- or right-hand opening
- Smooth back design for flush fit against walls performance
- 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 14"L x 18.50"W x 28.94"H
- Model# DCR033A1WDB
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||53.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 18.5 x 28.937|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Which one is length and which one is width? Is the width from front to back, or side to side?
- Width is from side to side and length from front to back.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Product depth (front to back) is 17-11/16" and width (from side to side) is 18-1/2".by DanbyAuthorizedRep7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the refrigerator is not powered by propane. The refrigerator requires electricity only.by DanbyAuthorizedRep5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?