Danby DPA100A1GD 10,000-BTU Room Portable Air Conditioner
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Escape the summer heat with this Danby 10,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner.This cooling unit as it cools approximately 450 sq ft. It features 54-pint capacity dehumidifier per 24 hours and also contains a direct single hose drain design and casters for convenience. The Danby portable air conditioner is environmentally friendly, as it uses R410A refrigerant. Other features of the unit include three fans speeds, electronic controls with a remote and LED display and an automatic on and off function.
Danby 10,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner, Gray:
- Cools approximately 450 sq ft
- 54-pint capacity dehumidifier per 24 hours
- Direct drain feature
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- 3 fan speeds (high, medium and low)
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- Automatic on/off
- Single-hose design
- Castors for easy portability
- 18-month parts and labor coverage
- Model# DPA100A1GD
- 10000-BTU Air Conditioner allows you to escape the warm weather and stay cool and comfortable
- Portable air conditioner
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||77.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.94 x 18.11 x 29.21|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this unit completely kick off when your specified temp is met,or does only the compressor kick off and the fan stays on?
- The fan stays on and the unit keeps venting the condensed water out the window vent from the holding tank. If the unit is on the fan is running period.by wubuahju6/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The compress kicks off, but the fan stays on.by bluebear19756/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The compressor kicks off, but the fan continues to run.by bluebear19756/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit completely kicks off once the desired room temperature is met and will kick back on once the temperature begins to rise above the desired temperature.by DanbyAuthorizedRep6/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When running as an a/c the condensed water is carried out with the hot air expelled through the window vent. If you have double hung windows you could cut a 2"x 4" and put it between the top of the window and top of the window frame to prevent someone from opening your window any more. Also if the windows are wood framed you can drive a nail or screw through the window frames to prevent opening.by wubuahju6/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The drain is at the bottom rear of AC. You can use a pan if needed for it.by CommunityAnswer6/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a plug in the bottom that you can put a pan or bucket under and release it. There is also another drain attachment higher up that you can attach the hose that comes with it it either put out your window or into a container to collect the water.by bluebear19756/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The drain is located at the bottom, rear of the air conditioner. To drain the water, place a pan under the drain water outlet. Unscrew the drain cover, remove the rubber stopper and let the water drain into the pan. When the water is finished draining, replace the rubber stopper and drain cover.by DanbyAuthorizedRep7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is made in China.by wubuahju6/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is made in China.by CommunityAnswer6/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit is manufactured in China.by DanbyAuthorizedRep6/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products