About this item
DampRid Refillable Moisture Absorbers (FG01) is the long-term, economical solution to moisture and odor control. Unlike sprays that simply mask odors, DampRid crystals absorb excess moisture from the air that can cause moldy, musty odors. The result is a cleaner, drier, long-lasting freshness your whole family will appreciate.
DampRid Refillable Moisture Absorber (FG01) removes excess moisture from the air, allowing you to get rid of musty odors and allergens in your home. With it, you can avoid the problems casued by excess moisture in your home and protect your property from moisture damage. These moisture absorbing crystals are what you need to turn polluted, stagnant air into fresher and healthier air for you and the whole family. It comes in a sturdy container and insert sleeve that can be refilled and reused. The DampRid Moisture Absorber is an environmentally friendly way to reduce moisture and eliminate odors
- Attracts and Traps Excess Moisture; Eliminates Musty Odors, Creates Fresher, Cleaner Air; Non-toxic in nature, is septic safe and friendly to the environment; Ideal for a 150 to 250 square foot space Formulated to last up to 45days; You can use it in your bathroom, office linen or clothes closets, laundry room, basements, garages and more.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.19 x 7.19 x 9.06|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- they have refills avail to purchase Johnby johnny5365/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy bags of refill crystals at Walmart.by NLquiltlover3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you save the original containers and buy new absorber material to refill it with. I have seen the refills available online. I don't know about the stores. I purchased mine online and will buy the refills that way too.by kate19599/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are refilable. They carry the 42 Oz Refillby Kashmann8/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a resealable refill bag of the crystals available on Walmart.com. Once the crystals disappear, dump the water in the bottom of the cup and refill.by nikfrg3/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it would work to set the entire container in a stainless, steel bowl. The top has a paper covering, which stays attached. The 10oz size, may be easier to do this with...by Glad4Grace5/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't put it in anything stainless or made of metal. DampRid is a salt product, so it will corrode metal if it comes into contact with it. I would put it in a larger plastic container instead.by DampRidExpert3/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes i use it in the kitchen all the time and the backroom pantry Johnby johnny5365/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. If the crystals are accidently ingested or even toughed with your bare hands there are instructions to immediately get help or wash thoroughly. I would keep them away from food areas. I use mine under my sink, in the back and it helps a lot with garbage and sink moisture odors.by NLquiltlover5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?