In Damnation players assume the role of hero Captain Hamilton Rourke as he embarks on an epic journey to reveal the sinister truth behind Prescott Standard Industries, led by industrialist magnate W.D. Prescott. Damnation's single player mode features split-screen, drop-in-drop-out co-operative gameplay through all of its large-scale levels with magnificent landscapes, each with up to three hours of streaming gameplay and thousands of vertical feet to explore. These stunning open environments provide the backdrop for the frenetic combat, daredevil acrobatics and vehicle based stunts that power Damnation's exhilarating, fresh and revolutionary gameplay. Multiplayer mode offers players new experiences as they duck, dive, leap, climb and shoot through four different, action-packed and vertically twisted multiplayer modes.
- Huge Scale - With vast, streaming environments, Damnation's levels are truly organic 3D spaces that cover miles of horizontal distance and thousands of vertical feet. Players choose from multiple paths and tactics in gigantic landscapes that unfold in all three dimensions. Using exhilarating combinations of swift, flowing movement and combat, players will be faced with frenetic all-action attacks that can come from any direction.
- Player Choice and Freedom - It could take up to three hours in real-time travel to get from one end to the other and another three hours to climb to the top. But with acrobatics and vehicles, players are able to get their own routes, as they look at the massive map ahead, above and below them.
- "Spirit Vision" - Players can activate the hero's "Spirit Vision" power to see through walls and anticipate the enemy's movements.
- Daredevil Stunts - Players perform stunning moves at the limits of human ability to jump between ledges, swing on ropes and chains, and traverse vertical surfaces. Zip, slide, vault, shinny, swing and jump through the environment with intelligent AI attacking from all sides, above and below.
- Multiplayer - Play through the entire single player campaign in co-op or take it to the next level online with multiplayer. Experience action and tactics in vertical environments with fully enabled "Spirit Vision."
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Language, and Violence