About this item
The Daisy Buck is America's favorite starter BB gun. This Daisy Buck Youth Air Rifle is lightweight and dependable with an easy-to-use lever action. This Youth Air Gun features a lever cocking spring air action and a TruGlo fiber optic sight with open fixed rear. With a stained solid wood stock, smooth bore steel barrel and a crossbolt trigger block for safety, the Daisy Buck Gun is more than suitable for beginners.
Daisy Buck Youth Air Gun Rifle:
- Action: lever cocking; spring air
- Caliber: .177 (4.5mm) BB
- Sights: TruGlo fiber optic sight; open fixed rear
- Stock: stained solid wood
- Safety: crossbolt trigger block
- Capacity: 400 shot
- Muzzle velocity: 275 fps
- Barrel: smooth bore steel
- Overall length: 29.8"
- Max shot distance: 193 yd
- Model# 2105
DISCLAIMER: You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. The sale or shipment of this product to residents of California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Puerto Rico and Canada is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.96|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.5 x 4.0 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There's a sliding port near the muzzle on the left side of the barrelby ooghost1oo5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a hole about a inch or so behind the front sight on the top that has a cover on it. turn the barrel insert to the left or right untill the hole is open so you can put the BBs in the hole.by BYGODDUNN5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any paper target will do or you can make your owne.by BYGODDUNN1/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?