About this item
Get your child a bed that they'll be safe in when they sleep with the DaVinci Modena Toddler Bed. This kids toddler bed comes in a white finish sophisticated design. It's made of sustainable pine wood for a quality touch and sturdy frame. The wooden guardrails and the non-toxic finish ensure safe, durable use. The bed is lead and phthalate safe, too. The guardrails make sure your child won't fall out of bed in the middle of the night. The DaVinci Modena Toddler Bed comes with a one-year limited warranty. It's for children ages 15-months and older who weight up to 50-pounds. It's suggested to clean this bed regularly using a damp cloth with mild soap for proper maintenance. It's also available in other finishes, including espresso. A mattress is needed, but mattresses are sold separately.
DaVinci Modena Toddler Bed:
- Bed comes complete with sturdy wooden guard rails
- Assembly required, includes illustrated instructions
- 100-percent New Zealand sustainable Pine Wood
- White toddler bed care: wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap when needed
- Meets and exceeds federal test requirements
- Lead and phthalate safe
- Non-toxic finish
- Also available in espresso and white finishes
- One-year limited warranty
- Recommended for children 15-months and up, and weighing up to 50-pounds
- Mattress sold separately
- Approximate white toddler bed dimensions: 53.75"L x 29.5"D x 23.125"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||29.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||53.75 x 29.5 x 23.125|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby BeccaT338/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you canby Sandrarod2/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the rails can be removed.by Moe672265/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The siderails are removeable, but their absence will expose numerous bolt holes. There are already about 6 holes that are easily visible from the side, so it not too unsightly, but does add to that number. The siderails appear to provide zero structural rigidity.by BrianDf216/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Cydney33/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the standard crib mattress fits!by Cristina90404011/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- toddler mattressby BeccaT338/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by MrsPoppins7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?