About this item
The Da-Lite 89060 Versatol Portable Tripod Projection Screen offers flexibility and performance for presenters who are on the go. It is well-suited to meeting rooms, classrooms and a wide variety of applications in between. It has a tripod display that makes this seamless projection screen a solid choice for showing all of the important items in clear and crisp quality. This Da-lite projector screen is lightweight and easy to carry and comes with an integral handle for convenience, making it a good choice for those who travel frequently. The 40" x 40" screen can be opened to its full length in a room with an 8' ceiling using the high-low case adjustment. The screen also has an adjustable height option and includes a self-locking extension tube for added convenience. It is a keystone eliminator screen that tilts forward to balance distorted images for flawless picture quality. Use it at the office, at home or at school and enjoy the dependability it has to offer.
Da-Lite 89060 Versatol Portable and Tripod Seamless Projection Screen:
- Portable tripod projection screen
- Lightweight projector screen is suitable for travel
- Keystone eliminator tilts the screen forward to compensate for distorted images
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.15 x 7.65 x 4.95|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- approx 41"wide and 36" highby Kenk31/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The screen size is 40"H X 40"W. I did a search for the product and found the sizes for this and other models of this brand.by bpguy3/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (8)Was this answer helpful?