DYMO by Pelouze - M10 Digital USB Postal Scale - 10 Lb.
Customers also bought these products
- $21.22 Was $25.72Save $4.50
- $24.88 List price $39.99Save $15.11
- from $14.46
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This DYMO by Pelouze - M10 Digital USB Postal Scale helps you with your mailing needs. The DYMO by Pelouze - M10 Digital USB Postal Scale features a compact design, so it can easily be stored in desk drawers or cabinets. The DYMO Postal Scale - 10 lb features an LCD screen with an easy-to-read digital readout. The DYMO by Pelouze - M10 Digital USB Postal Scale offers connectivity via a USB cable to your PC or Mac, so you can use online mailing and shipping software. The Digital Postal Scale has a convenient "hold" feature, which locks the weight display for 10 seconds after you remove the item from the scale.
DYMO by Pelouze - M10 Digital USB Postal Scale - 10 lb:
- Compact design fits in desk drawer
- LCD screen with easy-to-read digital readout
- Connect via USB cable to PC or Mac to use online mailing and shipping software
- Hold feature locks weight display for 10 seconds
- Operates on computer USB or 3 AAA batteries (sold separately)
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.8 x 9.6 x 2.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- As far as I know it does not give the postal rates. You get the rates at the USPS website ones you have the correct weight of your package. Just remember to weight your package after it's sealed because even the tape adds up to the weight of the package.by LuRodz3/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The scale by itself, does not give you postage rates. It only gives you the weight of the package or envelope on it. You can purchase and download to your PC, software from the manufacturer that will calculate the cost of postage for various shipping methods. The scale connects to your computer by a USB cord, or it can also run on batteries, so you don't have to have it connected to your PC. The documentation that comes with it also has a web address where you can download a free program that installs on your PC and will take the scale weight and give you the current cost for USPS postage.by Dondeanblue3/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It weighs your mail or packages. You have to determine the postage according to the weight. Find a current postage rate chart or consult the USPS.com site.by Kman2k12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It shouldn't matter what the postal rates are when using a scale since it only shows you what the package weighs and not how much it cost to ship the package.by rosaflorence3/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions that comes with the unit states that it has been calibrated at the factory and never needs to be calibrated again. Don't know if this is true or not, but I assume it is. Hope this is helpful.by Sonny6k8/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The documentation says that the scale was calibrated in the factory before shipping and should not have to be recalibrated again. I was concerned about what could be done if the scale would not set back to "0" again. But the "Tare" button on it is essentially a "zero calibration" button. So if it does not read zero when there is no weight on the scale, you simply hit the Tare button and it sets it back to zero.by Dondeanblue11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The scale will read in "Pounds and Ounces" (to one tenth of an ounce) or by pushing a button, it will switch over to reading in "Kilograms and Grams" (whole grams only).by Dondeanblue11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$56.98 Was $71.45Save $14.47
- $66.89 Was $77.17Save $10.28