DVX Axon Silver Flash Lens/ Gloss Pearl White Frame Rx-able Sunglasses
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Each day, 2000 eye injuries occur on the job, and 90% of those are preventable with the right eye protection.DVX Sun + Safety ANSI-rated eyewear protects workers on and off the job.Unlike traditional safety glasses, which are clunky and uncomfortable, DVX eyewear features outdoor lifestyle styling that is lightweight and comfortable. With eyewear that looks so good, workers will actually want to wear them. That means protective eyewear coverage more often.Every single DVX style is ANSI-rated for occupational safety use, so there are plenty of looks and frame/lens combinations, both polarized and non-polarized, to choose from. And because most DVX styles feature rubberized nose bridges and temple tips, they will fit securely even for employees who work up a sweat.For protection at work and at play, the choice is clear: DVX Sun + Safety.
- Quality performance ANSI Rated Safety Sunglasses
- Darkest lens DVX offers. Multi-coat, Z-Oxide mirror over smoke lenses. Reduces glare. Excellent on bright days.
- Double-injected rubber nose bridge and temple tips.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 3.25 x 2.75 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, these frames can be fitted with prescription lenses.by CommunityAnswer9/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the Axon is Rx'able with +/-2 parameters. Thank you for your interest in DVX Eyewear.by Debra8/13/2015Written by a verified representative from DebraWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If I order these online, can I bring them into my local walmart and have prescription lenses ordered and fitted into these?
- Yes, take them to your nearest Walmart Vision Center that carries DVX product and they can assist you. Thank you for choosing DVX Eyewear.by Debra2/19/2015Written by a verified representative from DebraWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?