Similar items in stock
- from $8.98
- from $10.97
Mainstays Duchess Ascot Faux-Silk Valance with Tassel
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Show off your style with the Mainstays Duchess Ascot Valance. It features lace trim and accent tassels on a lovely faux silk fabric and is ideal for creating a dramatic look in the bedroom, living room or dining room. The window valance is made of easy care 100 percent polyester so maintaining the pristine look of your curtain is easy. Available in black, brown and burgundy, it will set the tone for your room. This is a faux-silk valance, so it will provide the luxurious shine with none of the hassle of caring for real silk. Choose the Duchess Ascot Valance to give any room or living space in your home rich color and an updated look.
Mainstays Duchess Ascot Faux-Silk Valance with Tassel:
- Rod pocket fits up to a 1" curtain rod (not included)
- Made from 100 percent polyester
- Decorative lace trim and tassel
- Machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle with similar colors
- Window valance comes with tassel
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly from dryer and use cool iron if needed
- Dimensions: 54" x 22"
- Available in various colors
- Visit our Window Buying Guide: Window Buying Guide
|Color:||Red , Black|
|Curtain Panel Style:||Rod Pocket|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||54.00 x 54.00 x 0.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is 22" at the canter point...not counting the tasselby FLAangel10/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The valance is 22" from the top of the ruffle to the tip of the point at the bottom WITHOUT the tassel. The tassel at the bottom adds 4 inches to the overall length.by ginnymurf4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 22" length does not include the tassel. The tassel hangs down another 4". The measurement at the thin ends is 14"by Cerberus4012/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i don't believe the tassle counts. it is small and canm be taken offby relyse1/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the Black valance have white lace. I saw the other 2 colors in walmart and the lace was tan. I want black and white
- It is more of a cream...swirl pattern. A medium tanishby FLAangel12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The black has a light tan lace as well. But for as nicely as they're made for the price, it would be worth it to remove the lace (straight-stitched over the top of the colored material) and replace it with ribbons or material that matches your décor!by ginnymurf12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lace is off whiteby Christmas300112/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had to order mine as our store didn't carry them. Was disappointed in the accent ribbon. It was gold and very sheer. I took it off and replaced it with black and white patterned ribbon. Looks so much better now.by NoFanofTV12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Would 2 valences (Mainstay Duchess Ascot Faux- Silk) fit windows 52 inches wide and look good?
- Yes....the panels are long enough for that. My window is 60" and I used 3 but could have easily used only 3by FLAangel12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I got two valances for my 52" window. Works great.by sharone121612/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.. I think so. I bought 2 to put together over a 60" window and it looks great!by ginnymurf12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?