About this item
The 7750 Digital Keypad Deluxe Home Office Security Wall Safe is perfect for the home, office, or vacation home. It was designed with the intent to secure your valuables in a concealed location — behind a picture or inside a closet. The Quarter Master 7750 offers two options to open: code or key.
Paragon Digital Keypad Deluxe Home Office Security Wall Safe:
- Digital or keyed entry
- Designed for concealment
- Digital lock runs on AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 11.75"L x 8.75"W x 4.5"H
- 30-day full warranty, 10-year limited
- Model# 7750
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||39.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.25 x 4.0 x 22.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- would say no but thick metalby marky3272510/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i would say no but it is thick metalby marky3272510/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- shelfs are screwed in so yes removable, thick 1/8, 2 lock bolts 3/4 thick, bolted from inside but outside edges could be drilled for add mountsby marky3272510/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the doors looks like to be about 1/8 " thick steel and so is the front frame. The unit frame (part that recess in the wall) is about 1/16" (or 16 gauge) thick steel. The (2) shelves are thin sheet metal, held by two small screws, not real heavy duty, can be removed and substitute with a wood shelf if you are a handy person.There are two locking bolts about 3/4 inch diameter. You have to screw from the inside to the studs on the side of the opening with included screws.by shootfirstasklater11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?