Dr. Scholl's Women's Georgia Skimmer
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is like a metallic color leaning more of a tan than pewterby Pat123458/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd say pewter is right. For me that's much better than silver, which fades quickly shows dirt and make shoes look dated in no time.by lovecoffee133237/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have seen them in stores and they are definitely silverby EArellano7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says leather & some man made material... I am not exactly sure which parts are "man made" but the outer FEELS & SMELLS like leather. Bottom line, however, they are one of the most comfortable and sturdy feeling shoes I have encountered in a long time. They make me, rather my feet, very happy.by mozmom7/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These shoes have a synthetic upper, and rubber sole.by CommunityAnswer7/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?