Customers also considered
- $4.99 List price $6.99Save $2.00
- $24.06 Was $25.98Save $1.92
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The DPI GPX Personal CD Player lets you play all your CDs in a compact form factor. It features a digital volume control, LCD display and plenty of playback options.
- GPX PC101B
- Portable Compact CD Player
- CD/CD-R compatible
- LCD display
- Digital volume control
- Play, pause, skip forward, skip back, program, mode & stop
- Low battery indicator
- Includes stereo earbuds, warranty card & user manual
- Requires DC power or 2 AA batteries
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PC101B|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.55 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.31 x 5.83 x 1.06 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Are batteries loaded on the outside of the CD or do you have to open the case to put in batteries?
- Outside batteriesby Storybuff3/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You must turn over the CD player to the bottom and slid out the Batteries cover to place the New Batteries in side. Then slide the cover back in to its original position To cover again.by Mimi2693/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (21) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the outside.by Merriamgal3/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby Storybuff5/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (25) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This Portable Player does not have any out side speakers. You must use the Ear Buds that are provide with it. Or your own if you choose too. But no you can not hear anything with out a Headset.by Mimi2695/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (32) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this CD player does not have an aux input.by CommunityAnswer5/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello We apologize but we are not able to answer your inquiry directly. Please contact the manufacturer directly. http://gpx.com/customer-service-support.html Sincerely,by FileMate Support1/14/2016Written by a verified representative from FileMate SupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?