About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
DMI Vintage Chuck-a-Ball Ladder Ball Game is an ideal choice for hours of fun. The rules for this game are simple enough for children, and the skill involved is complex enough that adults will also enjoy playing. Set up the ladders, step back and then take turns throwing the bolas. Points are awarded for the ones that stay on the ladders. This lawn ball game comes with everything you need to set it up anywhere. Whether you are playing in the backyard, at the beach or tailgating, Chuck-a-Ball is outdoor fun for all.
DMI Vintage Chuck-a-Ball Ladder Ball Game:
- Comes with 2 sets of ladders, 6 sets of bolas, built-in scoring and stakes for backyard and beach play
- Take it anywhere in the convenient carry bag
- Two sets of Chuck-a-Ball target ladders
- Six sets of PVC Chuck-a-Ball bolas (three red and three blue)
- 23-3/4" W × 39" H
- Built-in scoring
- Steel ground stakes for backyard play
- Convenient carry bag
- Lawn game
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.63 x 9.75 x 3.88|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The balls are thrown towards the goal post and points are rewarded for "hooking" the balls on the rail. There are different points awarded for each different color rail.by CommunityAnswer6/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?