About this item
DJ Hero 2 delivers the ultimate way for players to party with a host of new multiplayer modes including DJ Battles that pit DJ against DJ in mixes produced specifically for battle gameplay and invite vocalists into the spotlight with integrated on-screen singing and rapping of lyrics and rhymes while bringing the party to life with jump-in/jump-out Party Play gameplay. Featuring the biggest dance, pop and hip-hop hits remixed by world-class DJs in an all-new way, the games soundtrack delivers over 70 unique creations only available in DJ Hero 2. Further immersing players into the music, the game allows everyone to add their own touch, directly impacting the beats theyre spinning with freestyle scratching, crossfading and sampling. The game also features an all-new career-based Empire Mode where players start out as an up-and-coming DJ on the road to becoming the head of a major entertainment empire, all of which is founded solely on their success as a DJ.
- Tearing Up My Chart When Im With You Picking up where the award-winning DJ Hero soundtrack left off, DJ Hero 2 one-ups its predecessor and spins together even hotter tracks blazing up the charts and legendary club anthems from the biggest artists in pop, dance and hip hop. Remixes of block rockin beats from Lady Gaga, Deadmau5, Kanye West, Chemical Brothers and Dr. Dre will definitely set the party off right.
- Do It Your Way DJ Hero 2 lets players put their own spin on the music with Freestyle gameplay that allows them to mix, scratch and sample during set points in the game. With the tracks synced to the beat, scratches recorded by the pros and samples pulled directly from the tracks being mixed, everyone will sound like a superstar DJ.
- Dont Miss the Party Train The critically acclaimed Party Play, first made famous in Guitar Hero 5, is one of a half dozen new multiplayer modes coming to DJ Hero 2. Digital disc jockeys and living room lyricists will be able to start and stop spinning on the fly, drop-in and drop out of lyrical gameplay, switch difficulty level without interrupting the party vibes or just let the game play the body movin beats on its own.
- Play at Your Own Risk At the heart of DJ culture is the battle. Epitomized by scratch legend DJ Q-Bert, DJ Hero 2 brings the heat to the players with a variety of competitive game modes. With DJ Battle featuring custom designed mixes and authentic call-and-response gameplay Quickplay, Pro-Faceoff, Accumulator, Checkpoints and Streakers, the game will be the judge in determining the ultimate living room scratch master.
- I Dont Need No Love, All I Need is the DJ Though it takes only mere moments to spin like world-renowned mixmasters in DJ Hero 2, the talented crew of DJs responsible for crafting every scratch, sample and crossfade represent the biggest names in their profession. DJ Hero 2 continues its tradition of delivering award-winning mixes with legends like DJ Shadow producing the beats, award-winners like Deadmau5 appearing in-game and a cast of party-starting, radio-airwave-dominating DJs creating mixes at the FreeStyleGames studio in London.
- Everybody Wants To Rule The World In the all-new Empire Mode, players start out as an up-and-coming DJ on the road to becoming the head of a major entertainment empire, all of which is founded solely on their success as a DJ. Wowing the crowd with their tight sets and awesome freestyle abilities, players will progress quickly, soon finding themselves in command of a network of global clubs, and each with a selection of superstar DJs in their crew.
- You Spin Me Right Round Baby, Right Round With the DJ Hero turntable controller in hand, DJ Hero 2 continues to transform video gamers into virtual DJs engaging in techniques including mixing, sampling, various scratch patterns and adding effects to the music mix. From beginners to experts, players spinning on the turntable controller will experience the unique sensation of having control of the music at their finger tips.
- But You Say Hes Just a Friend - virtual DJs can throw down the ultimate battle with Hero Feed, which brings bragging rights to the game by allowing players to challenge and track their friends accomplishments, whether the friend is online or offline.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Lyrics and Mild Suggestive Themes
|Genre:||Music & Party|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.