Delta Tall Nursery Clothing Hamper, Choose Your Color
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your baby's things neat and out of the way in this practical Delta Tall Nursery Hamper. This item is large capacity, lightweight and has handles, so you can easily transport it. The frame conveniently collapses for quick storage. Designed to meet all your laundry needs, this hamper is a must for any new parents.
Delta Tall Nursery Hamper:
- 26"H x 13"W x 13"L
- Spot clean only
- Lid hides dirty clothes and contains odors
- Collapsible frame for storage when not needed or when moving
- Built-in handles for easy carrying
- Lightweight design
- Large capacity
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.472|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.0 x 13.0 x 13.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Collapsed, but it's easy to put together.by Lovequalitybargains410/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It collapses in a flat box.by dwnpf9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Cloths Hampers is collapsed when purchased.by Delta Children Support9/19/2014Written by a verified representative from Delta Children SupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lid of the has a hinge across the full length of the back and pivots to close securly on the body of the hamper.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lid closes perfectly!by lika43827/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lid is attached to the body of the unit and just flop over to closeby Delta Children Support7/16/2014Written by a verified representative from Delta Children SupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?