Similar items in stock
- from $40.80
- from $15.79
- from $69.63
D2 7" Tablet with 4GB Memory and One Pre-loaded Family Movie
Consider these popular products
- from $79.80
- $67.99 List price $99.99Save $32.00
- See details in cart
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The D2 4:3 Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen Tablet features the Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System.
D2 7-Inch Android 4.1 Jelly Bean/ 4GB/1 GB DDR3/4:3 Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen Internet Tablet with One Pre-loaded Family Movie:
D2 4:3 Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen Tablet Technical Specifications:
- 1.5GHz Rockchip 2928 Single-Core Mobile processor
- 1GB DDR3 of system memory and 4GB on-board storage memory
- Capacitive Multi-touch LCD 7" screen
- D2 Internet Tablet with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean/ 4GB/1 GB DDR3 Resolution: 800 x 600 4:3 pixels
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- 0.3MP front camera
- Micro USB port, standard 3.5mm headphone jack, microphone and DC in
- 1 microSD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
- Up to 5 hours of run time on a full charge
- This white D2 7-Inch Tablet with One Pre-loaded Family Movie weighs 0.7 lbs; 7.6" x 4.6" x 0.35" dimensions
- D2 Internet Tablet with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean/ 4GB/1 GB DDR3
- Media Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC, AMR, AAC, AVI, MOV, MP4, ASF, WMV, VOB, RM, RMVB, MKV, FLV, 3GP, DAT, MPG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP and PNG
- White D2 7-Inch Tablet with One Pre-loaded Family Movie , microUSB cable, USB OTG cable, adapter (5V/2A) and user manual
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Type:||Rockchip 2928 Single-Core Mobile Processor|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||4 GB|
|Processor Speed:||1.50 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1078084|
|Connector Type:||1 x DC-in, 1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 1 x MicroUSB 2.0, 1 x MicroSD Card|
|Battery Life:||5 hours|
|Video Game Platform:||Android|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||D2-721_WH|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Accessories Included:||MicroUSB cable, USB OTG cable, adapter, user manual|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.75 x 6.00 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. If I receive an email with a document in Word or PDF, will I be able to open it? Are there programs I can download to make this possible?
- Yes, just go to Amazon's app store and download adobe reader and Kingsoft Office, both free. They'll let you open almost any attachment you receive.by rffreema6/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends. MS Word and PDF docs can be opened.by pkMyt15/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Oops! I meant to add that Adobe Reader(PDF) also works on this tablet.by Tabletless4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. You can open both types. First, lets look at Word. Your D2 tablet comes pre-installed with a file reader called Kingsoft Office. Make sure to click on this and set it up. (You can push that you don't agree for them to monitor you, and it will still run) Anyways, update the software if you need to. Next, go to your email and click on the attachment. You should download the Microsoft Word document. It will pop up with a notification in the bottom right of your tablet that the file is downloaded. If you open up the notification screen, you will get an error, "This file format is not supported." Don't worry about this! Now navigate to your, "Downloads" icon under your app section. Click on the file you just downloaded and it will open perfectly, by automatically using Kingsoft Office to open it. If you wan't to view PDF files, download the Adobe Reader App. It is free and can run on android 2.2 or higher. The D2 Tablet has a 4.1 android system running on it. So, you should have no problems. Hope this answered your question!by DomoDomo4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Kingsoft for Android is a free office suite. I think it comes pre-installed, but if not, it is available through the included app store and is free. I use it for PDFs, but their website claims to support MS Word and other docs as well. I'm sure other apps are available as well.by Tabletless4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you just need to download Adobe reader from the playstore, and add your PDF files to a microSD card to insert directly or UBS flashdrive using a cheap OTG cable (one for a Google Nexus works great).by landlordanddetailer12/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just plug the included USB cord into a PC and copy it to memory card. Thanks to the 4:3 aspect ratio, reading on this pad is a pleasure.by rffreema7/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby pkMyt15/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Better yet, to conserve on-board memory space, put a micro SD mem card in the D2 and copy/move your pdfs to it. I have not tried "ereader" apps on my D2. Kindle and other ereader apps are available for free through the D2's two app stores. If your pdfs use digital copyright protection, make sure the ereader app you use can handle protected pdfs. Hope that helps. -Michaelby Tabletless7/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby landlordanddetailer12/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. And the rotation speed is fairly nimble. Some tablets you have to wait a few seconds before it turns, but this does it almost immediately.by rffreema6/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it automatically orients the screen to match the position you are holding the tablet. The auto rotation feature can be turned off, in which case the screen stays in the orientation it was in when the auto feature was turned off. BTW Some games and other apps also respond to tilting or shaking the tablet. Hope this helps.by Tabletless6/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?