D-Link DIR-600L Wireless-N 150Mbps Home Cloud Router
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The D-Link DIR-600L Wireless-N 150Mbps Home Cloud Router features the mydlink remote cloud service for monitoring your network from anywhere. By simply downloading D-Link's free iPad, iPhone or Android app, you can monitor website visits and intrusion attempts from wherever you are. In addition, the DIR-605L features a built-in Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall to minimize the threats of hackers and intruders as well as analyzing network traffic. The router also supports WEP, WPA and WPA2 wireless encryption to keep your network traffic secure. Imagine having peace of mind knowing that you can maintain a safe and secure environment on your network from anywhere, especially if you have children at home. And, to insure that your router is up-to-date with the latest features, the mydlink cloud service will even notify you when an update is available for your router.
D-Link DIR-600L Wireless-N 150Mbps Home Cloud Router:
- Free iPad, iPhone and Android app for remote monitoring
- Wireless-N 150Mbps performance
- Works with any Wi-Fi certified device
- Complete set of security features including an SPI firewall and WPA2 to protect your network against intruders
- Easy Setup Wizard and Wi-Fi Protected SetupTM (WPS) for easy configuration and addition of new devices
- Compatible with Windows 7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.5 and above and Linux
- Includes cloud router, Ethernet cable, power adapter and quick install guide
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.27|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.78 x 8.18 x 2.67|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it works with all wireless tablets.by Chekawa1/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby StacyeS5/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Works with my I Pad, so I would assume so.by barjohn5/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if your modem is wireless/ethernet, will work fine.by Chekawa12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. That's what I use.by StacyeS2/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I have Comcast and it work findby Columbiad252/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The DIR-600L will support and allow connectivity to tablets utilizing Wi-Fi as well as with any Wi-Fi certified device connectivity that supports Secure Wireless Encryption Using WPA or WPA2 Security. Thank you for choosing D-Link.by D-Link Support6/17/2014Written by a verified representative from D-Link SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One you set up your connection with the local network using this modem (need a wireless router too), you will be able to use your tablet computer.by Shygrl011/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to go on to your tablets "wi fi" and enter your password then you can connectby cv9191/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
The manufacturer warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase.
The manufacturer agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.