Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$97.18Was
- $56.99List price
- $133.95List price
- Reduced Price$108.99Was
D-Link AirPremier Wireless-N Dual Band Exterior PoE Access Point
About this item
About this item
The D-Link AirPremier Wireless-N PoE Access Point is designed to keep up with the demanding needs of a small or medium business environment. This access point may be used by busy corporations to provide secure and manageable LAN options for network administrators. The dual band access point is ideal for exterior deployments. It allows network administrators to deploy an easy-to-manage and extremely complex dual band wireless network. The D-Link access point features embedded antennas that provide maximum wireless coverage in either 2.4GHz or 5GHz bands. With speeds of up to 300Mbps and a wireless distribution system, this device is a convenient and efficient accessory for a large network. This access point has integrated 802.3af power over Ethernet support.
D-Link AirPremier Wireless-N Dual Band Exterior PoE Access Point:
- Selectable dual band connectivity for increased network capacity
- Ideal for exterior deployments
- Access point
- Wireless distribution system (WDS)/bridge
- Point-to-multiple points
- WDS with AP
- Wireless client
- IEEE (draft) 802.11n wireless
- Up to 300Mbps
- WPA2 enterprise/personal
- WPA enterprise/personal
- WPA2, PSK/AES over WDS
- 64/128-bit WEP encryption
- MAC address filtering
- Supports 802.3af power over ethernet
- Web browser (HTTP) and HTTPS
- SNMP v1, v2c and v3
- D-View 5.1 and 6.0
- AP Manager II
- This dual band access point has been designed for small and medium business class environments
- Embedded antennas provide maximum wireless coverage in 2.4GHz or 5GHz bands
- A secure and completely manageable dual band wireless LAN option for network administrators
- Keep your business network fully secure with this exterior PoE access point
- Easily manage your company's network no matter how complex the system
- PoE support allows the device to be installed where power outlets are not available
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.7 x 8.0 x 5.3|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Policies & Plans
The manufacturer warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase.
The manufacturer agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.