Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Double Auction Formula Tablets, 40ct
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 40ct Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets will help relieve the pain and burning caused by urinary tract infections. These tablets will not discolor urine. These Cystex tablets are made from a double-action formula that also helps to quell the bacteria causing the infection.
Warnings: Reye's syndrome: children And teenagers who have or are recovering fromchicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When usingthis product, if changes in behavior with nausea And vomiting occur,consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign Of reye'ssyndrome, a rare but serious illness. Stomach bleeding warning: thisproduct contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid), whichmay cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: age 60 orolder; have stomach ulcers or bleeding problems; take a blood thinner(anticoagulant) or steroid drug; take other drugs containing an nsaid(aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others); have 3 or more alcoholicdrinks every day while using this product; take more or for a longertime than directed. Do not use: if you are on a sodium restricted diet;if you are allergic To salicylates; if you have stomach problems (suchas heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain) that persist or recur, orif you have ulcers or bleeding problems. Ask a doctor before use if youhave: stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upsetstomach, or stomach pain; ulcers; bleeding problems; high bloodpressure; heart or kidney disease; taken a diuretic; reached age 60 orolder. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: taking anyother drug containing an nsaid (prescription or non-prescription);taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug. When using thisproduct do not take more than the recommended dosage. Stop use And ask adoctor if: product has been used for 3 days; you feel faint, vomitblood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs Of stomachbleeding; stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts. If pregnant orbreast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out Of reachof children. In case Of overdose, get medical help or contact a poisoncontrol center right away.
Ingredients: Methenamine 162 mg, sodium salicylate 162.5 mg; Benzoic acid, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, edible black ink, fd&cred #40 lake, FD&C yellow #6 lake, hydroxypropyl cellulose,hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid-ethyl acrylate copolymer, silica, stearic acid, titanium dioxide,triethyl citrate.; Active: Methenamine 162 Mg, Sodium Salicylate 162.5 Mg. Inactive: Benzoic Acid, Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Edible Black Ink, FD&C Red #40 Lake, FD&C Yellow 36 Lake, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Methacrylic Acid-Ethyl Acrylate Coploymer, Silica, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Triethyl Citrate.
Directions: Adults And children 12 years And over: take 2 tablets with a full glassof water 3 times a day. Drink plenty Of fluids. Children under 12 years:ask a doctor.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.08|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 3.13 x 4.25|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NO, it did not for me. In the past I used AZO and within 1 hour had tremendous relief from the spasms that prevented emptying of my bladder and the pressure and discomfort of an overly full bladder. Hours after taking Cystex there is no difference. Because of that, the frequency and urgency did not diminish at all.by 3timesoccermom1/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes drink plenty of water and it should work fineby gingerlove179/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it has a used by date on it and it is two years old, throw it awayby Cave7/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There should be an expiration imprinted on the box. It's at full potency up to that date. After that date you can still use the product, just potency may not be at full effect.by CommunityAnswer5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $18.25 Was $19.25Save $1.00
- $3.88 Was $38.82Save $34.94