About this item
The Cyclops Solar 2W 12V Solar Battery Maintainer is ideal for cars, personal water craft and ATVs. This lightweight, portable 12V Battery Maintainer helps to conserve 12V batteries with solar power, and the weather-resistant design works in sunny and overcast conditions. The Solar Maintainer is easy to install and plugs directly into the vehicle's 12V power socket; it is also possible to link multiple units together for more output. The Cyclops Solar 2W 12V Solar Battery Maintainer prevents the natural voltage drain of batteries over time, and it is ideal for battery maintenance and trickle charging.
Cyclops Solar 2W 12V Solar Battery Maintainer:
- Ideal for cars, personal water craft and ATVs
- Conserve 12V batteries with solar power
- Panel efficiently charges in all weather conditions, including overcast weather
- Maximum current up to 2W/100 mAh per hour
- Weather resistant
- Prevents the natural voltage drain of batteries over time
- Easy installation charger plugs into vehicle's 12V power socket
- Dimensions: 8" x 4.875"
- 12V DC adaptor
- 12V DC socket
- Battery clamps
- Extender cable
- 4 stainless steel mounting screws
- Lower power output
- Common use: battery maintenance, trickle charging
- Link multiple units together for more output
- Model# CYC-SOL2W
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Would work for anything that is uses a 12 V battery.by Jackever6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's good for any lead-acid or gel-cell battery.by Gman970053/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not sure how you would hook this up to the solar panel,it does come with batter positive and negative clamps to run directly to battery or plugs into ciggarette lighter,but you still have to have a better power source this panel is just for charging,hope this helps!by An anonymous customer3/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is for maintaining a 12V battery when the car, cycle or other RV is in storage for an extended time. A much larger solar panel would be required for operating a radio or similiar device. You would probably need to connect the solar panel to your car battery or some type of battery for the solar panel to charge.by Wingrider758/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that's how I'm using mine and it comes with clip leads so you can attach it that way.by GuyWithATractor10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with clips to connect directly to the battery.by kw514810/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and it comes with the necessary equipment to do so.by Joeha10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says "weather resistant" so that should be a yes???by Jackever12/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes I live in nothern cal.by OffGridKid11/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?