About this item
The Cyclops Solar 10-AMP charge controller regulates and helps protect your 12-Volt batteries from overcharging and discharging. This solar charge controller is small, compact and easy to mount, making it simple to use. The 10-AMP solar controller can be used with any lead-acid 12V or gel-cell batteries. Two LED lights on the Cyclops Solar 10-AMP Charge Controller indicate the charging status, so you can know at a glance that it's charging. Up to 10-AMP (130W) of array current can be handled by the charge controller, which works with solar panels rated 9W and over.
Cyclops Solar 10-AMP Solar Charge Controller:
- Regulates and protects 12V batteries from overcharging and discharging
- Maintenance-free protection for your solar panel and batteries
- Handles up to 10 AMP (130W) of array current
- Small, compact and easy to mount
- 2 LED charging lights indicate the charging status
- Can be used with gel-cell and lead-acid 12V batteries
- Highly recommended for any solar panel rated 9W and over
- Compatible with any 12V solar panels
- Provides protection against the current running backwards to the solar panels
- Model# CYC-SOLC10A
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.