Similar items in stock
- $169.00 Was $199.00Save $30.00
- $181.46 Was $235.90Save $54.44
Tour de France Stage One Polka Dot 51cm Road Bicycle
Consider these popular products
- $119.00 Was $139.00Save $20.00
- $149.00 List price $179.00Save $30.00
- $188.95 Was $299.00Save $110.05
- $149.00 Was $249.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$199.00 Was $249.00Save $50.00
- $159.00 List price $199.00Save $40.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Tour de France Stage One Polka Dot 51cm Road Bicycle combines a classic design with modern amenities and can be used to help climb up mountains, tackle rough terrain or just cruise on an easy ride. It's made of an alloy frame stem, with brake levers and rims that use the same durable material. One of the main features of this Tour de France Stage One polka dot bike is its Shimano TZ-31/TY-18 front and rear derailleur that provides efficient gear changes, allowing you to meet many challenges on your ride. With 12 different speeds, you'll be able to find the right configuration for whatever terrain your face. There are also front and rear caliper brakes with this lightweight bike, and the Wanda 700C/25C road tires and 42 cm classic steel drop handlebars contribute to excellent handling capabilities as well.
For the seat, there is a steel rail road design, while the road pedals are good for securing your feet. The Tour de France Stage One Polka Dot 51cm Road Bicycle requires some assembly after purchase.
Tour de France Stage One Polka Dot Road Bicycle:
- Special Features: Shimano SI-Sy20A stem-mounted lever-shifters
- Riding Style: road bicycle
- Frame/Frame Materials/Stem: alloy
- Handlebars: 42 cm (25.4) classic steel drop
- Gearing: 12 speeds
- Derailleur: Shimano TZ-31 / TY-18 front and rear
- Seat: steel rail road
- Brakes: front and rear caliper
- Brake Levers: alloy
- Wheels: 700C
- Tires: Wanda 700C / 25c road
- Rims: double-walled alloy
- Pedals: Plastic road
- Other Features: Alloy seat-post
- Dimensions: 53"W x 27"H x7"D
- Assembly instructions included
- 1-year limited warranty
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||26" (Adult)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||30751|
|Number of Speeds:||Speed|
|Brand:||Cycle Force Group|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||53.00 x 27.00 x 7.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. At 5'3", I'd strongly recomend a 49cm frame. Physically try on the bike. Stand over it and, with the seat at it's lowest, put your feet on the pedals. If your knees are bent at it's extended point, there is room for adjustment. This bike does have a short stem which would work well for us shorter riders. I am 5'5" and ride a 19", or 49cm, American made and feel over-extended at times. You must try it on.by 2wheelsover44/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Item description states 41 lbs. shipping weight. Photos look like alloy wheels and cranks, but probably steel. Also states that it has an alloy frame. If the wheels are the heaviest part, that's a good thing. And they are fast "city" tires. The bars and hubs are clearly steel though. I'd probably only change the pedals to straps and call it a commuter/trainer.by 2wheelsover41/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?