Tour de France Advantage Pro 45cm Touring Bicycle
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Tour de France Advantage Pro 45cm Touring Bicycle is a well-equipped vehicle that can help you get your fill of weekend excursions and other adventures. It features alloy construction for the frame, brake levers, rims and pedals, with the rims having a double-walled design and the pedals a semi-alloy build. In terms of convenience, this Tour de France bicycle uses front suspension and front and rear fenders to protect your feet on a rainy day. It comes with lights and a luggage rack as well, so you can be prepared during long trips. To change gears, there is a smooth micro-shift trigger and derailleur, allowing you to seamlessly adjust depending on the terrain. This makes it easier to tackle inclines and other challenges. The seat of this 21-speed hybrid bike is the Vader ED Rail without clamp, which provides comfort with a convenient size that won't distract from your riding experience.
Tour de France Advantage Pro 45cm Touring Bicycle:
- Tour de France bicycle special features: micro-shift trigger shifters
- Riding style: touring bicycle
- Frame/frame materials/stem: alloy
- Handlebars: 60cm back sweep alloy risers
- Suspension: front
- Gearing: 21-speed hybrid bike
- Derailleur: micro-shift
- Vader ED Rail without clamp
- Brakes: front and rear linear pull
- Brake levers: alloy
- Wheels: 700C
- Tires: Innova 700C / 35c
- Rims: double walled alloy
- Fenders: front and rear
- Pedals: semi alloy
- Include lights and luggage rack
- Dimensions: 53"W x 27"H x 7"D
- Assembly instructions included: yes
- 1-year limited warranty
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com
|Bike Type:||Comfort & Hybrid Bikes|
|Brake Type:||Linear Pull|
|Age Start:||15 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||41.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||53.0 x 27.0 x 7.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The lights are operated by a generator mounted on the rear wheel. Wheel size is 700C which is a little larger than 28 inches.by Birty7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tires are a metric size called 700c. It's best to think of them as half way between a 26 inch and a 27 inch. Some times, the sidewall of the tire will say 700x... and in perenth. say 28 inch, but not always. Just alway get the same size tires as what the original tire size is. ( ie: 700x45 ) that way they will always fit your wheelsby bicycleman117/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (9)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If I buy a bike online and have it shipped to store, can I have it assembled at the store?
- we have begun assembling site to store bikes at my store. We try to work with the customers in so much as possible and as tyime allows. It's always best to give the bicycle department ample time, ( usually not more than an hour,) and we will do our best to assemble your bicycle while you are doing some other shoppingby bicycleman119/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?