CyberpowerPC Black Gamer Ultra GUA250 Desktop PC with AMD Quad-Core FX-4300 Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 10 Home (64-bit)(Monitor Not Included)
Customers also bought these products
- $109.88List price
About this item
About this item
The CyberpowerPC Black Gamer Ultra GUA250 Desktop PC features AMD's FX-4300 Quad-Core processor alongside GeForce GT 730 2GB superb multitasking and multimedia performance. The GUA250 also includes 8GB of system memory and a 1TB hard drive for your media files.
CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA250 Desktop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more on this CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra desktop with 8GB memory and 1TB hard drive
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
Connect to a broadband modem or wired broadband router with wired Ethernet
Support and Warranty:
What's In The Box:
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||AMD Quad-Core FX-4300 Processor|
|Hard Drive Size:||1TB|
|Multimedia Drive:||24x DVD+/-R/RW Drive|
|Operating System:||Windows 10 Home (64-bit)|
|System Ram:||8 GB|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||35.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.1 x 8.0 x 16.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Do not go by the link to the motherboard that was provided by the user CyberpowerPC. Someone must have messed up a bit because the link goes to a motherboard with a AM2+ Processor Socket. The computer uses a "AMD Quad-Core FX-4100 processor" which needs a AM3+ Socket type. So its not the motherboard in this computerby ItsPrecision11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to upgrade to Windows ultimate to utilize more ram. Yes Home premium is 8gb max.by volkswagen20128/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Dear Valued Customer, The System comes with a Gigabyte motherboard install. The Motherboard will support a maximum of a 8GB of memory only. For more information, please visit this link: http://www.gigabyte.us/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3586#spby CyberpowerPC7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i would recommend keeping it where its at... but if you really need to upgrade. 16 GB of ram should do itby dsims10111/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- According to Gigabyte model# GA-78LMT-S2 (rev. 1.0) who made the motherboard : 1.2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory 2.Dual channel memory architecture 3.Support for DDR3 1333+ (O.C.)/1066/800 MHz memory modules 4.* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of physical memory installed. (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)by SkynyrdLynyrdYaw9/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- About a month ago I had the same question, I bought and installed a Gigabyte Radeon HD 6870 without any problems whatsoever. You just need to make sure to have 2 dual 4 pin molex to 6 pin pci-e adapter cables.by Squidpuffer11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A 6850 requires a 500 Watt power supply and 2 ea. 6-pin video card power connectors. The card will come with the 6-pin to Molex 12Volt connectors to hook it up to you power supply but Cyberpower is prone to use cheap power supplies. As a general rule, you want a replacement to be 80+ Bronze Certified and come with the video card power adapters already on the power supply.by An anonymous customer7/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6850- any more and will have to upgrade power supplyby Saumautuk2/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It shouldn't be a problem, at all. As long as the motherboard has a PCI-e slot; in which I am guessing it does. Just make sure that it has atleast a 600 watt PSU or better. I own a Cyberpower, and if it has the same kind of PSU's as mine "Did"; then you may have issues with it. It ran good for a while, but I needed to change it with another one of my computers, and installed an Antec 750 watt gamers PSU. I have an HP with a core 2 duo, and I just put a EVGA 560ti card in it(yeah, you gamers out there probably think I"m crazy!) But it's just to test it out, and eventually will go into my other build.... So, Yes, it should work ,and you shouldn't have a problem.by Sparky72/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've had this computer for four months now. The processor is plenty fast enough, don't let the so called experts tell you otherwise. The graphics card and power supply is the weakest link. I upgraded right away to a sapphire amd 6870, and a corsair 750w psu. I also installed advanced system care 5's game booster that shuts down unnesessary programs while gaming. I'm able to run Starcraft 2 at 60fps avg. Batman Arkam City at almost ultra highest settings over 60fps. Crysis 2 Ultra settings, DX 11 and textures pack at 45 to 60 fps. I didn't overclock the grapics card but slightly overclocked the CPU. It's an awesome computer for the money don't let all the computer geeks tell you how bad the AMD Bulldozer is compared to an intel. When it comes to gaming there's not much difference. My windows index score is 7.5 overall. Worth every penny.by volkswagen20126/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The system won't quite play the game with the current video card install on the computer. CPU and MEMORY are okay. To fully play this games with higher specs an NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti can do the job for you.by CyberpowerPC9/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not sure about left 4 dead, but it runs diablo 3, world of warcraft, and a few other games well, and you can upgrade the graphics card if you would like, the power supply is big enough that you shouldnt have to upgrade itby dragonflames9/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It couldn't run it with any level of satisfaction. FPS was showing at 2. Unreal I know. I don't think upgrading the graphics card would be enough. It appears the processor would also need to be upgraded as well as a faster HD installed.by Dakota578/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $557.89List price
- $442.11List price
- $729.00List price
- $699.00List price
- $509.00List price
- Reduced Price$454.99Was
- Reduced Price$394.99Was