CyberPower 6050S 6-Outlet Surge Protector
Customers also viewed these products
- $16.60 Was $17.71Save $1.11
- $20.87 Was $27.89Save $7.02
- $6.34 List price $14.99Save $8.65
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The CyberPower 6050S surge suppressor is an all-purpose electronic surge strip with one built-in RJ-11 port and 1500 joule MOV technology. The RJ-11 port allows for protection of telecommunication devices such as phones, faxes, modems, and DSL lines. Its MOV technology safely guards the surge suppressor and connected electronics against line abnormalities and lightning surges. The CyberPower 6050S is ideal for personal computers, stereo electronics, phones/answering machines, and all other consumer electronics. The 6050S is also equipped with EMI/RFI filters that block unwanted line noise from all connected electronics.
CyberPower 6050S 6-Outlet Surge Protector:
- 1500 joules of surge protection
- Built-in RJ-11 port keeps your telecommunication devices safe from power surges
- Constructed with impact-resistant material for maximum durability
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) technology allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit - safely protects all connected electronics including the surge suppressor itself
- EMI/RFI shielding provides shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.83 x 2.24 x 1.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The cord is about four feet long. (But read my review before buying! I wouldn't now. We're having to get a replacement modem after a lightning strike.)by Sedary8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cord is about four feet, but mine didn't work, so it didn't matter.by upasakalee3/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cyberpower website says this model has a 4foot cord.by muskeyman642/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $25.35 Was $30.76Save $5.41
- $17.10 Was $20.00Save $2.90