Cyber Acoustics USB Stereo Headset & Boom Mic
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cyber Acoustics USB Headset & Boom Microphone offers noise-canceling technology and padded ear pieces made of soft leatherette. This Cyber Acoustics Headset has USB connectivity and is both PC and Mac compatible. With its adjustable headband and 180-degree microphone with adjustable boom arm, you can position the headset to fit you and your needs. The ambidextrous design makes this Cyber Acoustics Stereo Headset a great fit for both left- and right-favoring users.
Cyber Acoustics USB Stereo Headset & Boom Mic:
- USB connectivity
- Noise canceling technology
- Adjustable headband
- 180 degree microphone
- Leatherette ear pads
- Adjustable boom arm
- Ambidextrous design
- PC or iMac compatible
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.5 x 7.78 x 2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mine does. USB is a computer connector.by ErrolV6/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby MJofAZ6/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you plug it into the usb drive.by gjsn016/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I AM USING IT ON WINDOWS XP NOW.by BETABILL6/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. And I have windows 8 which has been hard to deal with. You just plug in and adjust volume and it's ready to go. I use it to record with and then transfer to cds.by ryrybaby6/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I use it with my computer every day. I play online games and I need a headset to talk to the other players and this one works great.by lovetohikemtrainier6/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO IT HAS A VOLUME SWITCHby BETABILL11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a mute option.by Lookingforthings212/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this model has a mute and volume control in lineby BEHasty11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Lmbookerossie11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- If "hv" means "have", then I'd say it hs an inline mute & vol ctrl.by ErrolV7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a switch where you can turn the mic on or off, but you can still hear the sound coming through with the mic turned off.by TJBlue845/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a mute button.by MJofAZ1/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Cyber Acoustics USB Stereo Headset & Boom Mic, has both a mute function, and volume control.by CommunityAnswer1/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.