Cyber Acoustics Speech Recognition Stereo Headset and Boom Mic
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Cyber Acoustics Speech Recognition Headset is a useful tool for those who use speech recognition or speech-to-text software. Noise-cancelling technology helps your words be understood clearly so dictation proceeds quickly and smoothly. The boom arm of the microphone can be adjusted to suit your comfort and the adjustable headband and leatherette earpads make this Cyber Acoustics headset and boom mic more comfortable to wear, even for extended periods of time. The ambidextrous design allows you to wear the Cyber Acoustics stereo headset on either the left or right side of your head.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.22|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 6.0 x 1.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No doesn't require software to work the operating system should have built in driversby UmbrellaCorp11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Doesn't require software the operating system should have built in driversby UmbrellaCorp11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just plug and play.by iluvonlineshoppin11/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby fu2211/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it most DEFINITELY does NOT HAVE ONE. You must go into sound settings and mute it that way. To WalmartCustomer527, you must have a different model.by Yragha2/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought these for my brother. He said the settings have to be changed through the computer.by iluvonlineshoppin12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has volume control AND a mute button right on the wire that comes up from your device to the headset.by WalmartCustomer5278/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Has the green and pink plug in for microphone and speaker inputby UmbrellaCorp9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has the normal audio/video jacks.by LadyLisette8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Two mini-jacks, one for microphone and another for headphones.by MaineETeacher8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.