Customers also viewed these products
Cuttlebug Manual Die Cut Machine
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$199.00 Was $252.73Save $53.73
- Rollback$159.00 Was $249.99Save $90.99
- $269.99 List price $367.95Save $97.96
- Rollback$199.00 Was $229.97Save $30.97
- $178.24 List price $282.96Save $104.72
- $36.46 Was $49.99Save $13.53
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Cuttlebug die cutting and embossing machine is a portable roller style machine that makes it easy cut and emboss shapes. Using the A,B,C cutting pad and spacer system, you can cut any die that fits through the 6" throat of the Cuttlebug machine.
- Roller style; portable
- Makes die cutting and embossing easy
- Model #37-1261
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.50 x 10.00 x 5.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Usually this is caused by 1. A dull die-cut. 2. There is too much space between the roller & die-cut. 3. The paper is too thick. Make sure it's cardstock or lighter.by Pipp11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Need to increase your blade depth and your pressure!!by Shirl57671/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I HAVE A LEATHER TYPE REPORT COVER 8.5X11, & WOULD LIKE TO CUT A WINDOW ON THE FRONT COVER-3.5"X2". CAN THIS MACHINE DO THAT?
- No it will not. The opening is only about six inches and your folder will not fit.by Pipp11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It wouldn't fit through the opening of the machine to go through, so no it wouldn't.by flybynursing9/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. Just make sure you also have the adaptor plates (B & C) so that your dye fits through correctly.by Pipp11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as long as it fits thru the opening, the cuttlebug will handle any length press. Just need to get cutting plates that fit the length.by gotthebug11/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?