About this item
Craft embossing folders are a wonderful way to express your creativity. The Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing Folder brings your birthday wishes to life. It can be used with the Cuttlebug Die Cutting System and most other die-cutting machines. You will love to experiment and create something new with this A2 embossing folder. Get ready to dazzle your birthday wish recipients.
Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing Folder:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.75 x 4.5 x 0.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby luvtenn7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, It will work with everything but the "mini" sidekick model.by sewinggrandma26/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I own the newer Cuttlebug, but I think they use the same embossing folders. So, my guess would be yes, it should work fine.by ShopperFor73/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is actually an embossing folder, not a "die" that makes cuts. I don't own the QuicKutz Revolution but I just bought some of those brand embossing folders and they work perfectly with my Cuttlebug machine, which would lead me to think that your question would likely be answered with "yes". Even if it didn't work out for you Walmart will take a return on this with no problem.by ShopperFor73/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so I would have to see the die if its a flat die like sizixx yesby creole261011/23/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?