About this item
Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent provides hours of protection from mosquitoes and other biting flies such as ticks, chiggers, no-see-ums, gnats and fleas. These include insects that may carry the West Nile Virus and other transmittable diseases. Cutter Repellent is infused with aloe and Vitamin E to moisturize the skin. Cutter Insect Repellent, 6 fl oz, has a fresh clean scent and does not leave your skin feeling greasy.
Cutter Insect Repellent 1, 6 Fl Oz:
- Aloe and Vitamin E moisturizes skin
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, chiggers, no-see-ums, gnats and fleas that may carry West Nile Virus and other transmittable diseases
- Not greasy
Stop. Read And follow all directions And precautions on this productlabel. Directions for use. It is a violation Of federal law To use thisproduct in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For outdoor useonly. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Precautionary statements:hazardous To humans And domestic animals. Warning. Causes sustained buttemporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Use ofthis product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treatedclothing before wearing it again. Wash hands before eating, drinking,chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. If you suspect areaction To this product: discontinue use. Take off contaminatedclothing. Rinse skin immediately for 15-20 minutes. Call a poisoncontrol center or doctor for treatment advice. Hotline number: in caseof emergency call toll free: 1-800-767-9927. have the product containeror label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, orgoing for treatment. Note To physician: probable mucosal damage maycontraindicate the use Of gastric lavage. Physical or chemical hazards.Combustible. Do not use or store near open flame. Notice: buyer assumesall responsibility for safety And use not in accordance with directions.Questions or comments? Call 1-800-767-9927 or visit our website atwww.skeeterbites.com.
Deet - 7.0%.
Other Ingredients - 93.0%.
Hold bottle 6-8 inches From skin And clothing while spraying, keepingsprayer pointed away From face. Slightly moisten skin. Use just enoughrepellent To cover exposed skin And/or clothing. Do not use underclothing. Spray directly onto face. Spray on hands first, And then applysparingly To face, avoiding eyes. Do not apply near eyes And mouth.Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritatedskin. Do not apply To sunburned skin. Do not apply To children's hands.Do not allow children To handle this product. When using on children,apply To your own hands And then put it on the child. Avoid over-application Of this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skinwith soap And water. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Willnot damage nylon, cotton, or wool. May damage some synthetic fabrics,plastics, watch crystals, leather, painted or varnished surfaces. Use ofthis product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. If you suspectreaction To this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin, And callyour local poison control center. If you go To a doctor, take thisproduct with you. Storage And disposal - pesticide storage: store theproduct in a cool And dry place. Keep out Of reach Of children.Container disposal: if empty: do not reuse this container. Place intrash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: call yourlocal solid waste agency or 1-800-cleanup for disposal instructions.Never place unused product down indoor or outdoor drain.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.23|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.23 x 1.23 x 1.23|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- "Hello LoveToShopWalmartFan,the Ingredients List says this has Deet-7.0%."by NoFrills527/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since it clearly says 7% deet when you click on it, I'm guessing the answer is "no", it is not deet-free.by wolfcat9910/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No! This has DEET at 7.0%by HomeShoppingGal3/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes -- you can use on children 2 months and older.by Cutter Product Expert8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product is described as being suitable for children older than 2 years of age.by CommunityAnswer5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use on clothing (but should not use under clothing). Mosquitoes find people by detecting the carbon dioxide emitted by our skin, though; unless your daughter will be bundled up in long sleeves, long pants and socks/shoes, we recommend treating her exposed skin as well.by Cutter Product Expert10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?