About this item
Update your bedroom with the Curtis Tufted Bed. This stylish bed features a contemporary design. The Asian wood construction and polyurethane upholstery are sure to make a statement.
Curtis Tufted Bed:
- Contemporary design
- Includes headboard, footboard, one set of rails, three slats
- Headboard height: 46.5"
- Footboard height: 9"
- Requires box spring
- Asian wood construction
- White polyurethane upholstery
- Arrives in 2 boxes
- Assembly required
- Queen size bed measures: 63.78"W x 88"D x 46.5"H
- Box spring sold separately
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||79.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It only comes with 3 small slats, not enough to support mattress. The bed is sturdy but need something thicker like wooden slats to support mattress.by CLAW098/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mostly wood except for the metal brackets the rails fit into.by Happyhappymomma3/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no metal, just wooden slats. The pieces are connected with metal however.by HollyRose3/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You get the side rails and foot rail that is visible in the photo - the ones covered in the polyurethane upholstery. These attach together and then attach to the headboard, all made of wood. From there you will attach 3 wooden slats (included) to the frame you just assembled above with provided screws. I own the bed and it feels solid and sturdy.by Carcinojen1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes in 2 boxes and is fairly heavy. I had a friend help me bring it home from the store, then I slid the boxes around the house when I was setting it up.by CLAW091/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The two boxes fit perfectly in a pick up truck even with the tool box in the back.by Happyhappymomma3/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you'll need manpower,I drive an Altima 08 and I had to put the headboard on the hood of the car.The headboard is too heavy but you'll need help either way.The second box fit into the car.by KastDiva1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this bed truely white in color? I hear a lot of people order online and expect white but end up getting more of an ivory/cream color.
- no, it's not true white it's an off whiteby Brooklynjess4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its definitely whiteby reddness27984/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's more of a soft white rather than a stark white. Very pretty color.by Saffysmom2/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?