Curtis 1080p Up-Conversion DVD Player with HDMI Port, DVD1098B
About this item
About this item
Watch your favorite DVDs at 1080p on the Curtis 1080p up-conversion DVD player. It features an HDMI port for single-cable audio and video connection to compatible HDTVs.
Curtis 1080p Up-Conversion DVD Player:
- HDMI port for single-cable audio and video connection to compatible HDTVs
- Compatible with DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, VCD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, HDCD, JPEG, Kodak Picture CD, DIVX, and MPEG4
- Component video, S-video and composite video outputs
- Coaxial digital audio output
- Remote control with batteries
|Composite Video Outputs:||Yes|
|Remote Control Type:||N|
|Supported Video Audio Formats:||DVD #DVD-R #DVD-RW #DVD+R #DVD+RW #VCD #CD-DA #CD-R #CD-RW #MP3 #HDCD #JPEG #Kodak Picture CD #DIVX #MPEG4|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.325 x 3.15 x 10.35|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it can. Per http://tinyurl.com/curtis-regionfree you can set it to be region free by: Open the disc tray Enter 9, 9, 9, 9 Enter 0 (no region) Close the disc tray Thanks goes to nathclerc for the hack.by tomcas1/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- from factory is Region 1 set. I find on internet some one who said using some code in a specific manner you can play Region free.by ludohavil12/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The simplest answer is that a player of this type takes your older DVDs and improves the image quality so they can be shown on an HDTV. You'll probably want an HDMI cable to get the best possible picture.by Cyberguy12/7/2009Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it means that instead of playing in regular DVD quality it will convert it to 720p or 1080p for a more crisp look.by Mikey71112/7/2009Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?