About this item
The Currie EZIP 1000 Electric Scooter in Black is built for the young and adventurous. It has a deck for standing, as well as a removable seat for long rides. This battery power scooter has a top speed of 15 mph, as well as powerful rear and front disc brakes, so you will be safe as you kick up the dust in your path. The front suspension fork of this black electric scooter offers a smooth ride. The EV rated advanced battery on this Currie electric scooter offers plenty of power to travel short distances. It comes with foldable handles, so you can easily store it in a car s trunk. The lightweight battery scooter has a sleek, cool design you ll love to show off to your friends and family. It also features low-profile Street Slick tires and charger port in the frame console. With a weight capacity of 260 lbs, the Currie EZIP 1000 Electric Scooter in Black is ideal for ages 13 and older.
Currie eZIP 1000 Electric Scooter, Black:
- Motor: 1000W of power from an alloy finned hi-torque DC neodymium magnet motor
- Battery: EV rated SLA type, plug and play design 36V/10Ah pack, three 12V/10Ah valve regulated, rechargeable
- Charge time of Currie EZIP 1000 Electric Scooter in Black: 6-8 hours
- Battery delivers up to 75 minutes of continuous use per charge
- Charge system of battery power scooter: UL listed Currie Smart Charger with LED status display
- Controller: exclusive Currie PWM Smart Power Microprocessor 36V fully potted with auto shut-off, relay protection and battery gauge
- User controls: power on/off switch, easy access charger port in frame console
- Maximum speed: up to 15 mph
- Range: up to 12 miles per charge
- Drive: patented Currie Electro-Drive Direct Drive System
- Frame: rear swing-arm suspension, high tensile steel with 1-piece battery box
- Fork: standard unicorn design with oversteering limit and disc brake
- Handlebars: exclusive Currie folding design, lay forward bars
- Seat: easy on/off tapered seat kit included
- Deck: carbon fiber design ABS resin with brand logo badge
- Wheels: Currie exclusive 5-spoke alloy wide mag wheels with disc rotors
- Tires: Currie Low Profile Street Slick Tires 12-1/2" with Tuff-Tire Technology, elastomer subtread reduces chances of flatting
- Brakes: front/rear disc brakes with alloy motor inhibit levers
- Maximum weight capacity: 260 lbs
- Some assembly required
- Dimensions: 52"L x 18"W x 48"H
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||12 Volt|
|Age Start:||13 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||94.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||52.0 x 18.0 x 48.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Your recently viewed itemsClear this list