Cupid - Extra Firm Control High Waist Brief Style 5065
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- from $41.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This waist cinching brief controls and shapes the midriff and hips. It also provides excellent back support and will improve your posture. Try this style for superior support and slimming.
Cupid - Extra Firm Control High Waist Brief Style 5065:
- Cupid Shapewear
- High Waist Brief
- Built-in Hook & Eye Closure
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||Body: 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex / Panels: 94% Nylon, 6% Spandex / Crotch: 100% Cotton|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YES, it most definitely does!by yellowrose6011/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This runs EXTREMELY small... Go one to two sizes up. I'm a size 4 and ordered a small (it didn't go past my knees).by MARISAMOMENTS11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a med. and my waist is 34. It fits great.by maninagirdle1/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Kathi! I am a misses size 16 and the lrg works for me, but the ex lrg is too big to make any difference. I have bulging tummy and this product really helps to pull it in and accentuate my waist line. gurdlegirlby girdlegirl1/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure if the exact measurements, but this does run EXTREMELY SMALL. I would suggest ordering one to two sizes up.by MARISAMOMENTS11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Waist size for the large will be 36 " to 37". Waist size for the x/l will be 38" to 39 ". Don,t forget this garment will stretch to accommodate you, whilst at the same time firmly supporting you.by Blackleapard1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?