About this item
The Wilton Cupcakes N' More 12"x13" Dessert Stand is a good choice for displaying and serving your tasty baked goods. The twisted tower design keeps each delicious dessert separate and tilts them outward, making it convenient for guests to help themselves. This cupcake holder is easy to assemble. Just stack the layers onto the center locking rod. With this smartly designed stand, you have a beautiful presentation to place on your table. Even the fanciest decorations and icings will be kept pristine when the cupcakes are served on this dessert stand. Use your filled stand as the centerpiece for your next party. You can also substitute a big cake for cupcakes or serve both for larger groups. The Wilton cupcake stand holds 23 cupcakes and is constructed of a non-toxic silver-finished metal with a non-chip surface. The layers are easily removed so that the unit can be conveniently stored.
Wilton Cupcakes N' More 12"x13" Dessert Stand:
- Stack each layer of cupcakes onto the locking center rod
- Wilton cupcake stand holds 23 cupcakes, measures 12"H x 13"W
- Easy to assemble and clean up is simple
- Non-toxic silver-finished metal has a durable non-chip finish
- Collapsible design stores easily and safely
- Makes an attractive presentation simple to accomplish
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.01|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.35 x 4.0 x 14.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. A 2-2.5" radius would be a 4-5" diameter. The largest this will hold is a standard cupcake, 2.5" across the bottom.by wpgirl2/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?