Crystal Light On The Go Energy Grape Drink Mix, 10ct
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $2.07 Was $2.48Save $0.41
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Crystal Light On The Go Energy Grape Drink Mix transforms ordinary water into the lively and unexpected. This on-the-go drink comes in skinny packages that are easy to transport, so you can take Crystal Light Energy Drink Mix with you anywhere you go and enjoy it at anytime. Simply open the package and add the Crystal Light Drink Mix, Grape into a glass or bottle of water for a smooth crisp taste that only contains 5 calories per serving. With caffeine and energy releasing B vitamins, this Crystal Light Energy Drink will help you feel amazingly energized and ready to take on your to-do-list of rigorous tasks. With natural flavors, the sweet grape taste is exceptionally refreshing. Crystal Light on the Go is an easy and sensible choice that has 90% fewer calories than other leading beverages. Feel smart and healthy about drinking Crystal Light Energy Drink because it can help you reduce your daily calorie consumption. Crystal Light Drink Mix, Grape provides a lighter way to live, with zero guilt, so you can look and feel good while getting the energy that will keep you moving through your day.
Crystal Light On The Go Energy Grape Drink Mix, 10ct:
- Take it anywhere, anytime
- 10 packets, 1.18 oz each
- Caffeine and energy releasing B vitamins
- 90% fewer calories that other leading beverages
- Low sodium
- Gluten free
Ingredients: Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Aspartame+, Caffeine, Contains Less Than 2% of Natural Flavor, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate And Biotin (B-Vitamins), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Magnesium Oxide, Artificial Color, Red 40, Blue 1. +Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Gluten-Free , Yes , Kosher , Low Sodium|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 1.31 x 2.68 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 10 packets per box. I use one packet per one 16.9 oz bottle of water. 30 mg caffeine per serving, 2 servings per packetby Dawn5/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There are three servings per packet. There are 120 mg. of caffeine per packet.by CommunityAnswer5/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 60 mg per pkt.by luv1em5/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the included '' b '' vitamins are so very low they are unimportant. the caffiene gives you what little ''kick'' it provides.by abearwhocares5/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the energy comes from energy releasing B vitamins and caffeineby gmaja9/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately it uses ASPARTAME -- read about it online to see what it does.by abearwhocares5/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Aspartameby jim3000gt4/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?