Crystal Light Lemonade Sugar Free Soft Drink Mix, 6 Two Qt Packets
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Crystal Light Lemonade Sugar Free Soft Drink transforms ordinary water into the lively and unexpected. This refreshing Lemonade Soft Drink delivers the delectable taste of ripe citrusy lemons that leaves you feeling fully satisfied. This package of Crystal Light Lemonade Sugar Free Soft Drink provides 6 packets that make 2 quarts each for a total of 12 quarts. Simply stir the Crystal Light Drink Mix into an appropriately sized pitcher or container and refrigerate to cool. At only 5 calories per serving, Crystal Light Drink Mix is a choice that you can feel good about and use for reducing daily calorie consumption. It has 90% fewer calories than leading beverages, is low in sodium and is caffeine and gluten free. Quench your thirst, guilt-free, with Crystal Light Drink Mix while experiencing a delightful lemony taste.
Crystal Light Lemonade Sugar Free Soft Drink:
- Natural lemonade flavor
- 5 calories per serving
- 90% fewer calories that other leading beverages
- No caffeine
- Low sodium
- Gluten free
- 6 packets
- Makes 12 quarts
Ingredients: Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Potassium And Sodium Citrate (Control Acidity), Aspartame (Sweetener), Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide (Prevents Caking), Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Solids, Acesulfame Potassium (Sweetener), Soy Lecithin, Artificial Color, Yellow 5 Lake, BHA (Preserves Freshness).
Instructions: Empty contents Of 1 tub into large plastic or glass pitcher. Add 2quarts (8 cups) cold water; stir To dissolve. Serve over ice orrefrigerate.
Explore this item
|Food Form:||Shelf staple|
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Sugar-Free , Low Fat , Low Sodium|
|Digital Video Formats:||Canister|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 9.63 x 7.38 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Sodium 35 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does Crystal Light Sugar-Free Soft-Drink Mix come with any other artificial sweetener other than aspartame?
- Yes, Crystal Lite now is available with Stevia, the plant based sweetner, which usually goes by the brand name Truvia. They make limited flavors, but lemonade and pink lemonade are available, check on Amazon.comby Christopher7154/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've never seen any drink mix like this that does not contain aspartame. I wish they'd make it with Splenda. I'd be glad to pay more.by Jan759/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is the only sweetener.by CommunityAnswer5/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Crystal Light is sweetened with aspartame.by Patty9/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sweetener used in Crystal Light Lemonade is acesulfame potassium.by CommunityAnswer9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the only one that is sugar free has aspertaneby ladydi443/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Look up Crystal Light Pure. There are limited flavors (online it appears Walmart sells 3: grape, strawberry kiwi, and tropical blend), but it does not contain aspartame. http://www.kraftbrands.com/crystallight/Pages/default.aspx#/pureby kim2timemom5/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?