About this item
In Crysis 2, New York City has been ravaged by a series of climatic disasters and a plague that has struck down on the city's population with brutal epidemic speed. Set in a world of futuristic warfare where soldiers are not solely reliant on firing rifles and hurling grenades, players are empowered to use New York City as a virtual playground and become the ultimate weapon. Crysis 2 also includes a fast-paced multiplayer campaign. Crysis 2 multiplayer features six gameplay modes and 12 maps set across recognizable locations in New York City and is built around the unique gameplay of the Nanosuit 2.
- New York, New York: Crysis set the visual benchmark for PC games that still stands today. Crysis 2 will redefine the benchmark on console and PC platforms, shifting their attention to the rich urban jungle of New York City.
- Amazing Aliens and AI: Challenging best-in-class AI with unique group coordination and group behaviour systems which give realistic responses to your actions.
- Nanosuit 2: Adapt your combat tactics by customising your Nanosuit and weapons in real time with revised modes, unlocking a variety of supersoldier abilities.
- Multiplayer: World-renowned multi-player shooter studio Crytek UK is going to reinvent multiplayer with the dynamic intensity of Nanosuit 2. By using Nanosuit technology the player has nearly unlimited ways to approach the dynamic combat environment.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Strong Language, Partial Nudity, and Violence
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the game is already out . It came out on March 22nd 2011 . So buy it and enjoy it . You'll have lots of funby MrOnlineShopper344/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- definitely not shipping this year. the best we can hope for is march, unless they get delayed. it looks great in previews.by danthechan4/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no spilt-screen, sadly, although online is great. It is a mix between Halo and Call of Duty, with the Create-A-Class option and a perk system, but the use of a super suit with "super powers" such as that in Halo. The game takes a bit to get the hang of, as far as multiplayer, with the first few games being slow and low scoring for you. Once you get the hang of it, you can feel like a pro, navigating the battlefield, assassinating enemies this way and that. Overall, a very good online multiplayer.by ShooterGamer215/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?