About this item
Give your computer more memory to work with thanks to the Crucial 4GB DDR3 SDRAM Memory Module. It is an ideal way to give your equipment more power to run games, videos and other programs. The 4GB memory module is a 1600 MHz DDR3-1600/PC3-12800 unit that is designed to plug in to your device's motherboard.
Crucial 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM Memory Module:
- 4 GB (1 x 4 GB)
- 1600 MHz DDR3-1600/PC3-12800
- 204-pin DDR3 memory module
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.6 x 1.8 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The label on the plastic package on this memory I received has 1.35V written on it, but it may not always be labelled with that. This part number is sometimes listed as being good for 1.35V or 1.5V systems, and 1.35V memories are usually backwards compatible. It worked fine in my Lenovo laptop mixed with existing DDR3L labelled memory.by Technologgie573/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is my second answer to the question. The item I received is Crucial 4GB DDR3 PC3-12800 SoDIMM 1.35V 204 pin, with part number CT51264BF160B. This is the same part number shown (as of 2015-03-05) on the Walmart page. Hence, it is a 1.35 V memory card. Apparently they do not put the L after the DDR3 always. Also, you can look up the Crucial memory upgrade for your computer at the Crucial website.by Technologgie573/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know but I added to the second slot of my Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E531 that was using DDR3L that came with it. The new memory says DDR3. It is recognized and is working fine.by Technologgie573/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will work for the laptop Dell Latitude D620.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?