Crosman Tactical .177 Air Rifle
Customers also considered
- $54.99 List price $83.99Save $29.00
- $4.47 List price $5.99Save $1.52
- $2.97 List price $5.49Save $2.52
- $69.49 List price $83.99Save $14.50
- $48.18 List price $73.99Save $25.81
- $59.48 Was $84.97Save $25.49
- Rollback$94.48 Was $117.99Save $23.51
- $49.00 List price $73.99Save $24.99
- $59.40 List price $69.99Save $10.59
- $11.70 List price $13.99Save $2.29
- $113.41 List price $119.99Save $6.58
- $5.47 List price $6.49Save $1.02
- Rollback$131.93 Was $141.65Save $9.72
- $10.67 List price $18.49Save $7.82
- $9.03 List price $13.49Save $4.46
- $7.97 List price $9.95Save $1.98
- Rollback$74.00 Was $84.76Save $10.76
- Rollback$32.00 Was $59.99Save $27.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Crosman Tactical .177 Air Rifle is a variable pump air rifle based on the AR platform. The .177 caliber air rifle features a rifled steel barrel and shoots both pellets (up to 625fps) and BBs (up to 660fps). The feature rich M4-177 has an adjustable sliding stock, various picatinny rails for mounting and removable/adjustable front/rear sights. Also included is a removable magazine to store extra Firepow'r clips (sold separately), ammo or other accessories.
Crosman Tactical .177 Air Rifle:
- Ambidextrous stock
- Reservoir capacity of 350 BBs
- Includes 1 Firepow'r 5-shot pellet clip
- Windage and elevation adjustments
- Power source: multi-pump
- Mechanism: Bolt action
- Caliber: .177 caliber
- Ammo type: shoots .177cal only
- Pellet capacity: 5
- Pellet velocity: 625fps
- BB capacity: 350
- BB velocity: 660fps
- Weight: 3.56lbs
- Length: 34"
- Barrel: rifled
- Stock Material: synthetic
- Safety: Crossbolt trigger type
- Model# M4-177
- For adult use only
- Not a toy. This airgun is recommended for adult use only. Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury or death. Read all instructions before using. Buyer and user have the duty to obey all laws about the use and ownership of this airgun. You and others with you should always wear shooting glasses to protect your eyes. BE CAREFUL - SHOOT SAFELY
- Will not ship to the following areas: the state of Illinois; the state of Michigan; the state of New Jersey; the District of Columbia; Chicago, Il; New York City and its five boroughs; Philadelphia, PA; Johnson City, TN
DISCLAIMER: You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. The sale or shipment of this product to residents of California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Puerto Rico and Canada is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||34.0 x 2.5 x 8.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it has a regular weaver mount on top. Should fit anything that would go on an AR.by ngagebraze7/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it will fit. If it will fit a true AR-15 then it will fit the M4-177.by ARODUSMAXIMUS3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Any standard weaver or picatinny mount will work with this rifle.by Pathfinder887/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has your standard picatinny rail so any scope that can mount to a picatinny rail will work.by KSFsNiPeR3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This Gun has the exact same mounting rails as the AR-15 Rifle does, my AR-15 laser & flash light fit perfectlyby RubberDDuck12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - It should. The M417 and M4177 have standard weaver rails found in real ARs and other rifles/pistols...if your scope mounts a Stag, Bushmaster, Sig, S&W AR style rifles - it will work on the Crosman M417 and M4177...by Sh0pper20123/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it will as lon as it is compatible with piccatany rails.by Punkguy00174/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your scope has a weaver mount it should work. Make sure there is enough play in the mount to make the mounting screws line up with the piccanity rail. I don't know if the rear sight will be in the way.by 1Judge4/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Will not shoot plastic. There too big for gunby ngagebraze7/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- BB's aren't worth anything in anything unless you have a gun that requires only BB's. Spend the extra few cents and buy .177 pellets. Your gun will like you better in the long run.by knifester11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not recommend using BBs for this pellet rifle. There seems to be a consensus that BBs mess up the barrel which can mess up the accuracy of the gun.by KSFsNiPeR11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not an Air Soft, its a real BB / Pellet Gun & only Metal .177 caliber BB's & Pellets when fire through this Gun & not a Toy Air Soft.by RubberDDuck9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Nothing works better. This gun is terrible. I bought 2 of them thinking the 1st was a lemon. Two rifle from two different Walmarts. Returned both. Looks nice, but doesn't even come close to accuracy compared to a powerline. At 25 yards, sandbagged for accuracy - 20% at 1 inch grouping, 30% at 4 to 5 inch group and the other 50% at 6 inches or more. Same on the powerline, 100% 2 or less inch grouping with no wild shots. So you wanna look cool or shoot straight?by Sh0pper20127/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- unless you can find plastic bbs in the .177 range you're stuck with the metal ones. if you do find some plastic ones post a note here and let us know what site carries them.by ArturoLD7/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This guns plastic is VERY reliable. It is a good gunby MrJellyfish7/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pretty reliable. it would take alot too breakby ngagebraze8/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a heavy, reliable plastic and I hate plastic on a gun, no matter what kind of gun it is! I bought one just to test it out and took it back, not because anything was wrong with the gun, just wanted to try it out. I am planning on buying 2 of them very soon! My 8 year old daughter and my 6 year old son are wanting me to build a real AR-15 and this gun will get them ready since it feels like the real thing, just a little lighter. I had no problems with any of the plastic on this gun. I would get the one without the carry handle though. Just like the Mossberg version, the carry handle has the integrated sight and they can warp on you so get the flat top which is much sturdier and the sights are heavy duty AR sights. I absouloutely loved this gun!by ARODUSMAXIMUS8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its hard enough for the purpose.by Pathfinder887/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- everything is hard durable plastic however the Pump joint has a bit to much flex & if one is not careful when pumping it could possibly fail at this joint, other than that I love it but because of this I would not suggest it for a youth unless they have prior experiences with pump air rifles.by RubberDDuck7/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $217.33 List price $247.99Save $30.66
Customers also bought these products
- $10.79 List price $17.99Save $7.20
- $9.99 List price $11.99Save $2.00
- $59.40 List price $69.99Save $10.59
- $19.95 List price $34.49Save $14.54