Crosman Soft Air Bio 2000ct Heavy Ammo
Customers also considered
- $11.99 Was $12.99Save $1.00
- $4.79 Was $5.29Save $0.50
- $4.00 List price $7.99Save $3.99
- $3.57 List price $5.99Save $2.42
- Reduced Price$2.47 List price $13.27Save $10.80
- $7.97 List price $13.99Save $6.02
- $6.97 List price $15.99Save $9.02
- $10.11 List price $19.99Save $9.88
- $23.52 List price $33.99Save $10.47
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get the most out of your air gun with Crosman Soft Air Bio 2000ct Heavy Ammo. It's ideal for both indoor or outdoor target shooting and competitive activities, like tactical or scenario-driven soft air gaming. This eco-friendly Crosman Airsoft ammo is completely biodegradable and it comes in a resealable and reuseable ammo dispenser. Its tight and compact design also gives it tremendous velocity when it leaves the muzzle, giving you a more accurate and powerful shot, even at maximum range. Each biodegradable ammo pellet weighs only .2 grams, so you can store it in the dispenser or take it with you. The pellets, which are seamlessly constructed and double polished, come in a large 2,000 count that gives you plenty of ammo in a convenient dispenser which is easy to use. Crosman Soft Air Bio 2000ct Heavy Ammo is compatible with almost all Airsoft 6 caliber or 6mm pistols and rifles.
The calcium carbonate pellet dispenser measures 4.00"L x 4.00"W x 5.50"H.
Crosman Soft Air Bio 2000ct Heavy Ammo:
- Biodegradable Airsoft heavy BBs
- Made of CaCO (Calcium Carbonate)
- Great for increased velocity and accuracy for tactical/scenario Soft Air gaming
- Environmentally friendly, comes in a reusable ammo dispenser
- Can be used in all Airsoft rifles and pistols
- Crosman Airsoft ammo is compatible with .6mm cal Airsoft rifles and pistols
- Quantity: 2000
- Caliber: .6mm
- Weight: .20 grams each
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SAP2020E|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 4.00 x 5.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They will peel or shatter slightly against a hard surface like brick - don't re-use them fyi.by jryocum5/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they stay solid. They will start to degrade (the glue that holds the BB together) around a couple weeks.by TheTrees3/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stays solid.by Kat7773/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they disintagrate when rain hits them,so dont use the when in the gun and raining.by matt411011/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are not metal.by Kat77712/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No metal airsoft are more like .32g these are only .2by MJoisahJ12/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They need water/moisture to degrade - I still have them around my yard - but they are slowly degrading.by jryocum5/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A couple weeks for the glue to degrade and the BBs will break upby TheTrees3/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?