About this item
The Crosman Shoulder Stock is designed to customize several specific-model pistols. The synthetic Crosman 1377 Stock will turn certain pistols into quasi-rifles in a matter of seconds. This Crosman Stock is offered in black and is manufactured from weather-resistant polymers to maximize its performance level. This Crosman Shoulder Stock is compatible with the following models: 2250, 2240, 2300, BP2220, 1377C, PC77, PC77B, PC77C, 2300KT and 2400KT. The Crosman 1377 Stock provides an ideal combination of aesthetics and functionality and is a smart choice for those desiring more shooting stability.
Crosman Shoulder Stock:
- Customize your pistol into a quasi-rifle
- Great accessory to provide shooting stability
- Compatible with the following models: 2250, 2240, 2300, BP2220, 1377C, PC77, PC77B, PC77C, 2300KT, 2400KT and BP2220
- Color: Black
DISCLAIMER: You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. The sale or shipment of this product to residents of California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Puerto Rico and Canada is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.75 x 1.25 x 4.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Fits like a glove. That is the model I purchased the stock for.by An anonymous customer3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by clothespicky1/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Remove the old grip and it should fit fine.by An anonymous customer3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It fit but loosely. Buer should not have to tape a new item. Shame.by 1lrub1/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby AnOldDude1/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- While Walmart and even the Crosman sites do not list "1322" as compatible with this shoulder stock, most sellers on ebay do list the 1322 as a model that it fits and even one of the first couple of reviews on the Crosman site for this product is a person claiming that they bought it for and installed it on their 1322 and love it. The 1322 is a 1377 with a .22 cal barrel. Everything else is the same. However, I have to disclaim and say, "buy at your own risk" only because Crosman themselves for some odd reason do not list the 1322 as compatible - but I believe that the 1322 is actually a discontinued item and for that reason it may not be listed. So...... I would say it is a very worth while risk to buy it... but I cannot guarantee.by Zenmag3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it fits both my 1377 and 1322 pistols as well as 1300, 150, 157, 130, 2240 and 1740 models.by OldAviator3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. The 1322 is like a 1377, but made in .22 caliber. The grip frame & grips are identical. Just remove the grip screws & grips from your 1322, fit the stock on, & snug the screws back up. Takes longer to type this than it does to do it. If there's a little wobble, do NOT try to fix it by putting a Samson on the screws! Instead, put a layer or three of black tape on the rear of the grip frame.by UncleStu3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope.by NalDriver1/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?