About this item
Crosman Pellgun Oil is a slick, reliable and convenient oil for cleaning a wide variety of Crosman airgun products. This Crosman Oil for Airguns is intended for use with any CO2 or pneumatic powered airgun and is used to thoroughly cleanse your gun of firing residue and other impediments to accurate distance shooting. This airgun oil is not intended for use with break barrel airguns, and caution should be taken to ensure the gun is unloaded before cleaning.
Crosman Pellgun Oil for Airguns:
- Always make sure the gun is unloaded before cleaning
- For any CO2 or pneumatic powered airgun
- Not for use with any break barrel airgun
- Model# 0241
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.04|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 0.75 x 0.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Good for any air rifle or Co2 pistolby Chuckie751/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, any Co2 Device can benefit from it.by NepaAirsoft1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and it works as advertised. It's a decent sized tube and will last a long, long time.by ChiliPepro1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this oil is recommended for all CO2 BB type guns. It is not recommended for the break-barrel single pump type pellet guns. Place a drop on the top of the CO2 cartridge before piercing to lubricate the rubber seal and internals.by Gunman571/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?