About this item
This Crosman Copperhead BB Ammo can be used on all .177 caliber air pistols and rifles, allowing you to easily have ammo on hand when it is needed. Each BB in this Steel BB Ammo 2500ct weighs just above five grains and is coated with copper. This Crosman Ammo provides precision for all air rifle or pistol shooting tasks, allowing you to get the most out of practice. In a large 2500 count pack, this ammo can easily be stored away for use when they are needed. This Crosman Copperhead BB Ammo is made in the U.S.A.
Crosman Copperhead BB Ammo, 2,500ct:
- Compatible with .177cal air rifles and pistols
- Caliber: .177cal
- Weight: 5.28gr
- Copper-coated steel BBs
- Model# 0747
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 2.0 x 6.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Id say yes as the steel works for my crossman phantom but if it says steel than stick to steel only as it may end up altering or damaging the bb gun down the lineby killajoker3/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby odadelta3/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it is an airsoft gun then don't mix the two. Everything I have read says mixing bbs with an airsoft and airsoft with a bb gun could mess them up.by Svillemommyof41/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stick to the steel bb ammo or the suggested ammo for itby killajoker3/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This is the only thing you should use, or the silver ones. The airsoft ones could mess up the bb gun.by Svillemommyof41/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?